The entire romance bullshit with Nossan is basically there as a giant ego-stroke to deluded otaku that think they can get a woman like Tomatsu.

Fiction portraying things that are unlikely to happen? What the heck has the world gone to?

:laugh:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Fiction portraying things that are unlikely to happen? What the heck has the world gone to?

:laugh:

Considering that this was written to pander to the kind of guy that sleeps with an anime body pillow and blog-stalks voice actresses on Christmas Eve to make sure she's not out with a guy ... yeah, thanks for that, Sanjo

Considering that this was written to pander to the kind of guy that sleeps with an anime body pillow and blog-stalks voice actresses on Christmas Eve to make sure she's not out with a guy ... yeah, thanks for that, Sanjo
Was Cadelira's seiyuu out with a guy?! THAT IMPURE TRASH!

Ah, so you're saying he absolutely did not try to appeal to older and/or lonely men who also happened to like lovely girls? (Imagine that, men liking pretty girls! The vulgarity!)

So that's what writers do: when they want to portray something perverted like creepy otakus liking cute girls they do it by representing them in a shape/way/form that does not resemble them at all. And they always try to cater to the most extreme circumstance.

I don't do sense
Well, let's face it, people's obsession with Haruka Tomatsu is a lot of the reason for Candelira's popularity. The entire romance bullshit with Nossan is basically there as a giant ego-stroke to deluded otaku that think they can get a woman like Tomatsu. And even as monsters people keep gushing about how cute "Lucky" and "Candy" supposedly are and there's tons of fanart of them on Japanese sites. Keeping them alive is nothing more than pandering

tumblr_lxpbuc4z8s1rn95k2o1_250.gif%3Fw%3D500

I've never seen more bullshit drivel in my life than you've just produced and I've lived through Microsoft's Xbox One PR.
You're sick and your perception of people is sick.
I don't even care if mods ban me for this, but you need to get some salt out of your life, fast.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Ah, so you're saying he absolutely did not try to appeal to older and/or lonely men who also happened to like lovely girls? (Imagine that, men liking pretty girls! The vulgarity!)

I just kinda wish they'd leave the male fantasy out of a show for kids? (in fact, any fantasy. Did we really need an extended scene of King ripping his shirt off like a Chippendale?)

So that's what writers do: when they want to portray something perverted like creepy otakus liking cute girls they do it by representing them in a shape/way/form that does not resemble them at all. And they always try to cater to the most extreme circumstance.

Well generally, such people tend to think they're Nossan (i.e. hardworking, "nice" but quirky guys) rather than the reality

I just kinda wish they'd leave the male fantasy out of a show for kids?

Well too bad for you. I loved it.

I don't particularly care for males getting naked, either, but it wasn't particularly offensive to me.

Well generally, such people tend to think they're Nossan (i.e. hardworking, "nice" but quirky guys) rather than the reality

You know who else thinks they're Nossan? Guys who are just like Nossan.