I haven't bought an SIC in years after one of my earlier figures started crumbling and the joints on some of the others were quite loose. :disappoin

Has the QC on these improved?

I haven't bought an SIC in years after one of my earlier figures started crumbling and the joints on some of the others were quite loose. :disappoin

Has the QC on these improved?

After Kabuto, the line has been really solid in QC and posability. Despite being super modular, all of my W SICs were great. Have yet to open my OOOs SIC (PutoTyra).

I have opened my PuToTyra and he feels quite solid. Nothing was broken out of the box and nothing feels fragile. But he has a few free-floating parts and a lot of kibble that makes posing him difficult as stuff loves to pop off. But even that is a whole different planet to the earlier SICs (like my Ibuki, whose leg refuses to stay on).

The only SIC I've heard having QC issues any time even vaguely recently was TaToBa.

In Justice, We Trust!
Wow, they're already planning on releasing repaints of that new Ichigo body:

1512338_10203209032850239_2109834520_n.jpg

1622218_10203209033010243_72986154_n.jpg

I know the first is The Next/The First inspired but what's the one with the red gloves suppose to be?

EDIT: Nevermind, did a little digging and it looks like a Kamen Rider spirits inspired version.

Last edited:
SLICE
Wow, they're already planning on releasing repaints of that new Ichigo body:

I know the first is The Next/The First inspired but what's the one with the red gloves suppose to be?

EDIT: Nevermind, did a little digging and it looks like a Kamen Rider spirits inspired version.

...you're joking right?

Besides the fact that you're a page late, the first is Kamen Rider Ichigo's second form, between his original and Shin, not based on 'The Next'.

The second, with Red Gloves, is Kamen Rider Niigo Shin.

In Justice, We Trust!
...you're joking right?

Besides the fact that you're a page late, the first is Kamen Rider Ichigo's second form, between his original and Shin, not based on 'The Next'.

My bad, I'm mistaken then. Not really familiar with Showa Rider if you can't tell. :laugh:

Man, I REALLY want that Sakurajima Ichigo, I didn't even notice the parts of his uniform where the mutation is eating through the suit last time. That's a really great touch on the part of the sculptors.

...you're joking right?

I am equally uninformed. Could we a get a crash course?