Thanks for sharing your pics, Dr. Kain. :)

I haven't owned a MonsterArts figure yet, the AvP Alien and Wolf Pred will be my first. Alien is now out in Japan.

It seems the high QC standards of Figuarts hasn't made it to Monsterarts yet. UltraAct had lots of QC issues in the beginning as well and eventually I abandoned the line completely when they started re-issuing improved V2s of the same characters.

Hopefully there will be no issues with Pred and Alien. Off to make my Amiami payment now...

It depends, I've not had any problems yet with any of my Monsterarts figures and I've got several of them.

Just got the shipping notification for Alien Warrior and Godzilla 2000 arrived yesterday!

Good to know, GP Anthony! Will share my thoughts on Alien when it arrives! :castlerock:

D

Dr Kain

It depends, I've not had any problems yet with any of my Monsterarts figures and I've got several of them.

Just got the shipping notification for Alien Warrior and Godzilla 2000 arrived yesterday!

Lucky. I think the only MonsterArts I have gotten that don't have some type of QC issues are Kiryu, Biollante, and Burning Godzilla.

So what non-Godzilla monsters would you like to see be made into a S.H MonsterArt figure. For me it would be:

The Creature of the Black Lagoon
Colossal Titan (Attack on Titan)
1995-1999 Gamera
Hirudegarn (DBZ Movie 13)
Hyper Gyaos
Iris
Legion
Shinjin (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

How about Cloverfield or Super 8 monster?
Bosses from Demon's Souls and Dark Souls or Castlevania?
Any and all demons from Berserk...
All the baddies from Guyver including Guyver himself - or maybe that should be a Figuart? :laugh:
And Super Robot Chogokin of all the Pacific Rim robots and the Kaijus can be covered by MonsterArts... possibilities are endless! :coolshades:

Skreeong!
Last time I checked bluefin's Facebook, they were looking for interest in Smaug from the the Hobbit.

*Fingers crossed.*

I'd love to see some Betterman MonsterArts, I think they would fit in great with the line and be cool companion pieces for the Super Robot Chogokin Gaogaigar stuff. On a more likely note Gamera would be great too.

D

Dr Kain

The only ones I would buy would be those from the Gamera Kaneko trilogy, especially the Gamera from III.

I just don't have the money or space to bother with any other MonsterArts outside of Godzilla, especially when I have Figuarts to buy.

Although, a Classic Universal Monster series might be tempting...

I definitely want to see a couple Pacific Rim figures, mainly Gipsy Danger at least.

I also really want more kaiju that don't have high quality figures anywhere in this scale like Cloverfield, Guilala, Gorgo, Pulgasari, Reptilicus, Yonggary, and Gwoemul from the Host. I would also love for them to make the Gamera kaiju starting with Heisei series like they did with Godzilla. I'd like a Gamera 2 figure from them.

Creature from the Black Lagoon for sure. It'd be cool if they did color and B&W versions. Also the Mutant from This Island Earth and Gort from The Day the Earth Stood Still (the original obviously). Robbie the robot would be awesome as well.

They probably couldn't get the rights but I would love to see Star Wars monsters like Rancor, Acklay, Nexu, Reek, Gundark, Wampa, Opee Sea Killer. They have a lot of good ones to choose from. It'll never happen though.

Obviously I want Godzilla and AVP to continue. I would like to see ShodaiGoji (B&W and suit accurate color versions) Varan (same variants) ShodaiRodan, KingGoji, Megalon, Gabara, BioGoji, Ikusagami, GMK Godzilla, GMK Mothra Imago, GMK Baragon, Grand King Ghidorah, and Zilla.

Hacchaka has the MA Alien Warrior review up now... pictures look better than okay, but I can't read if there are any issues with the figure or not. I sort of regret not ordering more than one now.

I wonder if Shishioh will get a hold of the figure and review it, his posing is pretty awesome and I like how he has a star rating at the end of the review.