My review of Kamen Rider Wizard: The Worst Kamen Rider Show Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watch 53 Episodes of Kamen Rider Wizard and I got to say that...... I have waste of my life watching this Garbage!!!! I mean The victim of the week are so annoying!!! Don't get ne start it on a man who become hopeless after (Spoiler) his bird dies (which his bird happen to be a phantom!) The villain are blandness even the Villainess wasn't feel femme fatale!! The song! Oh my God! That song was a reason of why Kamen Rider Wizard suck! And my most criticism is the Kamen Rider Wiseman! I mean his goal was to bring back his daughter, Koyomi to life by having people become phantom and have Haruto to be Kamen Rider Wizard after he didn't become Phantom. This show don't make sense at all. The sidekick was okay. But my second complain is that they never have a cute character that actually talk like Magiranger's Smoky the Cat! No! We got is not magical creature but a plastic animal! Even the head-writer, Tsuyoshi Kida HATE Kamen Rider Beast and didn't want him to be in a show but was force by a toy company.

Kamen Rider Wizard is Batman and Robin of Kamen Rider

I give Kamen Rider Wizard 2 out of 10 star.

I vow to never watch Kamen rider Wizard (TV Show) Again!

Professional Chef and Entertainer
so one of the reasons wizard sucks.....is because the theme song is horrible?

i think i'm offically saying this and sorry if i offend anyone......but, the henshin justice unlimited forums has some of the dumbest tokusatsu fans i've ever seen on the internet(that and jefusion). with this user topping the cake.

Ore, Sanjou!
okay, before you go posting any more things like this, I'd highly suggest some English lessons. don't give me your "I am autism" response like you have before to other people, because autism is not an excuse for poor grammar and improper word usage

Last edited:
K

KamenRiderBritannia

ok well

1.) i barely understood anything you said because frankly, your English is terrible at best!

2.) im not sure you were even watching the same 53 episodes that i did because i disagree with EVERYTHING you said that i understood

3.) the whole bit about the guys bird that became a phantom is incorrect. The phantom of the episode was originally a man, but his phantom form gave him shapeshifting abilities. He became a bird to forge a connection with the man in hopes of forcing him into emotional turmoil to become a phantom because he was a Gate. so youre wrong on that count, and even if you didnt like that 1 episode arc then it doesnt matter because that one arc was FILLER!!!!!!!!! You talk about it like that episode arc was the entire focus of the show!

4.) your complaint about them not having a "cute character that actually talk like Magiranger's Smoky the Cat" doesnt make sense. Its a completely different show, why would they make them the same? the only thing the same is both shows revolve around magic, and thats how it should have stayed, and it did.

5.) i could be wrong but the whole Kida hating Beast was just fan assumption because of the way he wrote episodes with Beast in them, but hey, prove me wrong. Im not sure on this one.

6.) the theme song, in fact ALL the songs in Wizard, i find myself humming in my head all the time. I love them, particularly Blessed Wind by Rider Chips. I really like them and the main theme is pretty catchy. This is personal preference but i seriously dont think they deserve the hatred youre giving them!

7.) I totally disagree with the Villains being bland. I mean Phoenix was realy good, just a shame he was killed off so soon, and i even had an idea as to how they could have brought him back for the movie as the main villain but they went with KR Sorcerer instead. His whole immortality made him a very formidable opponent since technically he is still alive, growing stronger and stronger. I can see him one day escaping the sun and getting revenge on Haruto, but hey thats just me.

8.) And finally....if you hated it THAT much, why watch all 53 episodes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blade Adept
I do find Wizard a hollow experience, but to call it the worst Rider show ever means you probably define bad in terms of the absence of good. I know someone who calls Wizard the worst Rider show because it generated apathy, not necessarily because it's the worst written Rider show (it isn't). To him, apathy is worse than actively disliking a show because at least dislike is an emotion and a reaction from the viewer...

I have watch 53 Episodes of Kamen Rider Wizard and I got to say that...... I have waste of my life watching this Garbage!!!!

It's good of you to watch all 53 episodes despite hating it this much instead of the more sensible course of selectively picking which episodes are worth watching and ignoring the rest at the very least. In fact, it's good of you to even finish the show. Not even I managed that with Den-O.

I mean The victim of the week are so annoying!!!

Only a few. The rest are tolerable. Some are very endearing.

Don't get ne start it on a man who become hopeless after (Spoiler) his bird dies (which his bird happen to be a phantom!)

Let's be fair on the guy. The police department of Wizard's universe is so inept and goddamn useless at their job that they:

a) don't even bother viewing security footage to see who ACTUALLY started the fire

b) were hell-bent on arresting and probably locking up the Gate without even adhering to the old "innocent-until-proven-guilty" rule. In fact, if I were the guy, I'd despair too, because I'll be carted off no matter how hard I plead my innocence during questionings.

c) don't even arrest Rinko afterwards for nearly fucking killing two cops with a forklift and a wrecked car. They don't even confront Shunpei for stealing a cop car.

d) have people like Rinko's boss in a chief position. He's worse than Futo's police department before Terui was transferred in.

You're right, that two-parter is one of the worst things I've ever seen, but you and I could have ignored it completely. Other shows have had similarly stupid episodes. Kabuto's Iron Chef thing comes to mind.

The villain are blandness

I suppose Phoenix is quite bland. His charismatic actor carries the character, but otherwise Phoenix's whole schtick is "rar! Burn, burn, fight, kill!". Wiseman, before he is inevitably revealed to be Fueki, literally hangs around in his cave/bed doing jack **** but give out half-hearted orders.

Definitely agree that the individual Phantoms become increasingly dull as the show goes on. Aside from standout ones like Beelzebub and Legion, the rest like Argus, Weretiger and Spriggan weren't even worth receiving human forms on the show. Then there are some that are so bizarre-looking and flamboyant they stand out, like Sylph.

The song! Oh my God! That song was a reason of why Kamen Rider Wizard suck!

It's not that bad. Not great, but not terrible. I find Fourze's theme song abhorrent, but it didn't ruin the show for me.

And my most criticism is the Kamen Rider Wiseman! I mean his goal was to bring back his daughter, Koyomi to life by having people become phantom and have Haruto to be Kamen Rider Wizard after he didn't become Phantom. This show don't make sense at all.

It does make sense.

Fueki holds the first Sabbat hoping to generate enough mana from sacrifices to revive Koyomi. It only partially works, because Koyomi is on borrowed time. As a consequence, Phantoms are born and Haruto just so happens to suppress his Phantom to become a wizard.

Fueki then realises that his second Sabbat should require actual wizards this time to gather enough mana to fully complete Koyomi's restoration. He strings both sides along as Wiseman and White Wizard to secure Wizards out of Gates. The guy alone is the best part of Wizard.

The sidekick was okay.

Oh God.

We got is not magical creature but a plastic animal!

No! That's terrible. You bastards, Toei! I wanted another Mandora Boy as well! Everyone loves his high-pitched "de gozarimasu desu"! =(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
okay, before you go posting any more things like this, I'd highly suggest some English lessons. don't give me your "I am autism" response like you have before to other people, because autism is not an excuse for poor grammar and improper word usage

ok well

1.) i barely understood anything you said because frankly, your English is terrible at best!

Guys English might be the universal language but not everyone can be fluent at it. He's not typing in 'text language' or anything, there's a few grammatical errors here and there but don't see much of a problem. Can we just be a bit tolerant to other posters? I know vin posts a lot of threads in this section that can be just put in existing ones, and this may cause some annoyance, but we're dealing with it.

Even taking into account he may not be fluent in enligh, it's still larely nonsensical.

And my most criticism is the Kamen Rider Wiseman! I mean his goal was to bring back his daughter, Koyomi to life by having people become phantom and have Haruto to be Kamen Rider Wizard after he didn't become Phantom. This show don't make sense at all.

They explained why Fueki wanted a Kamen Rider to bring Koyomi back to life. It was he could accumulate mana to generate a philosopher stone.

We got is not magical creature but a plastic animal! Even the head-writer, Tsuyoshi Kida HATE Kamen Rider Beast and didn't want him to be in a show but was force by a toy company.

Yet Beast was the main reason Fueki's plan failed.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Kamen Rider Wizard is Batman and Robin of Kamen Rider
But Batman and Robin was awesome.
Even the head-writer, Tsuyoshi Kida HATE Kamen Rider Beast and didn't want him to be in a show but was force by a toy company.
Toei does this with EVERY series they make, Wizard isn't exactly unique in that department.
We got is not magical creature but a plastic animal!
I don't even get what you're saying here.
they never have a cute character that actually talk like Magiranger's Smoky the Cat!
And this is a negative because....
This show don't make sense at all.
Makes sense to me: Awaken as many phantoms as you can and during this find four applicable wizard candidates.
The villain are blandness even the Villainess wasn't feel femme fatale!!
So are most heisei era Kamen Rider villains, they all can't be Greeeds and Zodiarts.
I have waste of my life watching this Garbage!!!!
That isn't Bio Planet WoO.

D

Dr Kain

If you think Wizard is the worst rider show ever, then you have not seen Black Rx, Decade, 555, and Den-O. Wizard has its faults and it dropped the ball in its last 10 episodes, but it is not even close to being the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.