Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider - Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai

Uggggh, another mysterious being with special powers and amnesia? Come on, Yonemura. You literally just did that in Super Hero War Z.

I figured Narutaki was going to be involved somehow. Looking forward to him not having his true nature revealed again.

Damn it, that summary actually is giving me hope for the movie. Just reading that the initial scene starts with Kabuto and Stronger gives me a lot of hope that it won't be just the main cast getting screentime here.

Lurker
Why Tsukasa holding a turtle?

The warriors that are defeated turn into Lock Seeds.
This sounds like Movie War 2010 all over again.

For some reason, Ambassador Darkness, from Badan, is after the Lock Seeds.
Why not, They're the Riders.

On his way, Kouta meets a young boy called Shu. ...although he’s suffering from amnesia.
Again?! How many times are they going to bring little kids that are actually stupid little version of some hero from his past?
I hate it when they're using kids :170:

Hongo doesn’t seem to like the name Armored Rider and refuses to admit him as a Rider.
I can live with that, Armored Riders aren't real Riders yet.

As for Black vs Joker and Stronger vs Kabuto I hope it won't be short.
And it seems Inui, Tsukasa and Shoutaro aren't out of character this time.
It might be a good movie after all, for now there is no somthing out of the ordinary worng.

Uh, why are Black and Black RX not the same individual?

They've been constantly appearing as separate Riders in the All Riders crossovers since Decade, which had the idea of Black and Black RX as parallel worlds.

KamenRiderDecade_ep27_03_zpsdb39b4d9.jpg

In one he evolved into RX and faced Crisis, in another one nothing like that ever happened and he continued as Black.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
So can we assume Decade's AU Kotaro/Black is the one in the movies?