Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider - Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai

A simple passerby...
I had a hilarious thought about Shin, J, and ZO becoming something close to White Zetsu, Spiral Zetsu, and Black Zetsu. lol... all totally useless artificial creatures. XD Then I had a funny thought about what if Shocker created them, and the Great Leader had to act like Madara, dealing with them yapping about this and that whole day lol

oh wait, maybe that was just hilarious to me.. :disappoin

The Wind Of Justice
I had a hilarious thought about Shin, J, and ZO becoming something close to White Zetsu, Spiral Zetsu, and Black Zetsu. lol... all totally useless artificial creatures. XD Then I had a funny thought about what if Shocker created them, and the Great Leader had to act like Madara, dealing with them yapping about this and that whole day lol

oh wait, maybe that was just hilarious to me.. :disappoin
tumblr_mv50y4uclT1s9o2o3o1_500.gif

Thanks for the laugh friend.

Lurker
I don't get why you say it's goofy or something, it's a legit divider between the Rider Age.

What else are they going to call the riders, Pre-Kuuga? Pre-Break? Post-Hiatus? Late 90's riders?
Classic/Old and New/Modern. Since someone made a War Doctor mention here: this terminology is still in vogue for Doctor Who.

EDIT: Oh, you mean in-universe? *brain farts*

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Shin ended up being a Showa Rider, instead of Heisei, despite BEING Heisei Rider.
Why Shin always gets no love? I love Shin. I demand more love for Shin! :sparta!::sparta!::sparta!:

Heroes are forever
You see? That's the thing, if any of you saw these terms ''Classic'', ''Modern'', ''Ishinomori'', ''Bandai'' and thought it would sound weird/silly for them to actually say it in the movie... now you understand why most people are calling it ''goofy.''

Lol, goofy, talk about funny terms. I just call it extremely odd and fourth-wall breaking.

It's as if Tsukasa referred to his cards as Ganbaride cards.