D

Dr Kain

That's true, they could have easily recolored Rodan's beam for MosuGoji

Not just that, but Space G's beam could have been reused for Kiryu. Rodan's could be recolored and used with Destoroyah. They could have reused Rodan's flying stand for Flying Destoroyah.

Not just that, but Space G's beam could have been reused for Kiryu. Rodan's could be recolored and used with Destoroyah. They could have reused Rodan's flying stand for Flying Destoroyah.

What would be smart for them is to release effects parts in packs. Specialized stands, reused beam effect parts, military vehicles, MOGUERA's cityscape stand pieces etc

D

Dr Kain

My Xmas MA hauls so far:

Kiryu05_zps7c9a93d2.jpg

Kiryu11_zps0e4b8304.jpg

Godzilla6404_zpsee1375e7.jpg

Godzilla6412_zpsb84bfb27.jpg

All Decade's Fault
Quick question: How are the Monsterarts figures when compared in scale to the previous Revoltech monsters? I haven't started on any of the Monsterarts or Revoltech but am thinking of grabbing a Revoltech Gamera, but not sure if they'll be in scale with a Monsterarts Godzilla...

I only own the first heisei Gamera and Gyaos Revoltech figures, and both are a good 3 to 4 inches smaller compared to most of the "standard" size Monster Arts (Godzilla, MechaGodzilla, Space Godzilla) and they really only scale well with smaller Monster Arts like Rodan. That said, the second and third Gamera figures, Legion, and Irys, are larger, so they might scale better, I just couldn't tell you for sure.

D

Dr Kain

Quick question: How are the Monsterarts figures when compared in scale to the previous Revoltech monsters? I haven't started on any of the Monsterarts or Revoltech but am thinking of grabbing a Revoltech Gamera, but not sure if they'll be in scale with a Monsterarts Godzilla...

From itsalltrue.com:

godz02.jpg

burg13.jpg

闇 戦士
Im so glad I preordered this guy! Godzilla 2000 looks freakin awesome!:castlerock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHj8Vx98q70"]S.H. Monster Arts Godzilla (1999) Pics (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]