Status
Not open for further replies.
The belt's knife was pretty much gone. There is no way he can transform short of getting a new belt unless the belt is suddenly capable of regeneration.

Some of the scans have shown Sigurd alongside the other Energy Riders. Whoever he is, he seems to be working for Yggdrazil. I think it's unlikely they'd hire Hase...

The belt's knife was pretty much gone. There is no way he can transform short of getting a new belt unless the belt is suddenly capable of regeneration.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_vcfm1YSus"]Power Rangers In Space - Adam Using Broken Morpher - YouTube[/ame]

Proto-Drive/Chase Fanboy
Why didn't anyone post up this silhouette?

1526629_10151899634819862_1996905252_n.jpg

Lurker
It's a shame though that, between this and the older silhouette of the Orange + Melon Energy form, nothing stands out as being different from Orange Arms' silhouette, so I can't easily speculate on what it looks like. :laugh: All I could tell is that the shoulderpads fold in a slightly different way. I suspect it'll maybe be the Orange Arms armor done in the futuristic style of the Energy Riders.

Speaking of, are the Energy Riders' armor really based on anything apart from being just futuristic armor designs? Like, the base suits fit the theming of the other Riders, but the armor appears to just be its own original thing. For that matter, since Sigurd is a super obvious viking with horns and all, what does that make Gridon, just a medieval soldier?

Last edited:
Nuts are lesser ranked lockseeds. The costumes for Kurokage and Gridon (and presumably also for walnut) are foot soldiers.

Ore, Sanjou!
Speaking of, are the Energy Riders' armor really based on anything apart from being just futuristic armor designs? Like, the base suits fit the theming of the other Riders, but the armor appears to just be its own original thing.

for the most part, it seems like the Energy Arms are just designed to be simple and streamlined. additionally, it seems that for the Yggdrasil Riders, their suits are tied to their arms, as the Genesis Drivers have nothing like the faceplates to distinguish them from one another, and each of them has their rider symbol printed on the Arms themselves

Orange
Speaking of, are the Energy Riders' armor really based on anything apart from being just futuristic armor designs? Like, the base suits fit the theming of the other Riders, but the armor appears to just be its own original thing. For that matter, since Sigurd is a super obvious viking with horns and all, what does that make Gridon, just a medieval soldier?

The designs look like pipes running throughout the armor powering it up with juice. Gridon and kurokage are supposed to be based on foot soldiers I believe. Kurokage as the Japanese ones and Gridon as the medieval ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.