わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
What? What?! Why the hell would Daigo's own father do such a thing? That's got to seriously lower morale for the Kyoryugers, Daigo especially. He certainly isn't going to be Father or the Year anytime soon.

I liked Aigaron, Candelila & Luckyuro, I do hope they haven't been killed. Dogold did kind of deserve it though. That new form Deboss looks like a member of the Zangyack Empire

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So the green guy would be somewhat Deboss himself?

and the blue and red monsters, are the new Knight of Sadness and Joy respectively?

What happened to Candy and Lucky? :/

..and Dansetsu is a TRAITOR!? :"O

Candelira, Luckyuro (I refuse to call them "Candy" and "Lucky") and Aigaron (Aggie?) have probably been destroyed or absorbed

Red Ranger
Candelira, Luckyuro (I refuse to call them "Candy" and "Lucky") and Aigaron (Aggie?) have probably been destroyed or absorbed

I originally took the whole "Created from Deboss" thing literally, and thought that they were Deboss's personality traits separated into individual beings.

My guess for what happened to them would be that Deboss kicked them out for not being effective, save for DoGold, who mostly dies (Either in a final battle with Gold, or the process that'll bring Endorf back)

Isn't it a little late for a badguy line-up change? :O_O:

I'm still surprised though. Looks like Dantetsu is going to do something for once and it doesn't look good at all. With 7 episodes left, I really hope they'll be able to make this feel not... well, rushed.

What is Deboss anyway, part dinosaur part plant and part butterfly or something?

If I remember they mentioned in an episode Deboss takes traits from the species it makes extinct. So he is made up of himself, the insect like race from the planet they attacked before earth, and the dinosaurs.

If I remember they mentioned in an episode Deboss takes traits from the species it makes extinct. So he is made up of himself, the insect like race from the planet they attacked before earth, and the dinosaurs.
Ohhhh, that would explain why Deboss has some insect-like parts to him. I've noticed in his first form, his tail looked like a catapiller.

Shining~
regarding Dantetsu, someone said that maybe he's actually just trying to infiltrate the new Deboss Legion, by making everyone (including the Deboss Legion) believes he has switched side.

I want to see a Black Bragigas, by the way :D
We have Black Kyoryuzin toy, so why not put a Black Bragigas in the show XD

And if Dantetsu also control Bragigas, this should means the Kyoryugers also lost access to their base.
When was the last time we see a Sentai team lost their base?

Chaos' new face looks weird and out of place......but since the group shot for the new Deboss Legion has him with his usual face, I guess it's not a permanent change.

I like Deboss' chest. It looks as if he's just crossing his arms while lazily taking out the Kyoryugers using fake arms or something

Last edited:
Dansetsu also turns out to be a real king.

I have a feeling Kiraborero might be Candy and Lucky after a Fusion Dance.

I think the preview for next episode pretty much settles those new generals as completed new characters.