Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Right, should be more specific. XD; I moreso just mean based on the sounds, these are intended for those characters. I'm definitely not expecting forms beyond those four.

It kinda makes me wish the arcade game would function with the Lockseeds in some way, so we could at least see something there like with the Fourze modules, but alas, their electronics don't use scanning.

Right, should be more specific. XD; I moreso just mean based on the sounds, these are intended for those characters. I'm definitely not expecting forms beyond those four.

Hey, they did a Ankh Lock Seed (which, funny enough, is Baron's) so everything is possible.

Toku Prince
Clear scans of the Energy Riders! Plus a new form for Gaim is revealed. :p

[hide] tumblr_my3k6lQFWz1sgpoxbo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_my3k6lQFWz1sgpoxbo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_my3k6lQFWz1sgpoxbo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_my3k6lQFWz1sgpoxbo4_1280.jpg[/hide]

Otaku University Student
This is beyond sexy. Answers the what-if questions that so many fans had and actually legitimizes the Arms Change figures.

Wow! Gaim continues to impress. ;)

I really didn't think they'd do arms swapping, but they did and THAT alone is awesome.

The Energy Riders look really cool too. Still, wonder why they're keeping Cherry's identity a secret?

I think it might be Sid in all honesty. But it's a sense of mystery, like how they kept Gridon's identity secret until we knew about Kurokage and Bravo.

BTW Jefusion's post on these scans have a few more, which show Shin Zangetsu still has the Arm Change gimmick, as well as it looks like Kurokage is going to be the Riotroopers for the season as apparently 2 more will show up called Kurokage Trooper

Otaku University Student
Thus far, from what we've seen, the only thing that I'm slightly disappointed by is that all the 4 Energy Riders share the exact same weapon - which in my opinion is a slight downgrade from the unique and individualized weapons of the normal Arms.

I wonder if Sigurd might actually be Yuuya. He could have been found in the forest and taken in by Zangetsu.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
I think it might be Sid in all honesty. But it's a sense of mystery, like how they kept Gridon's identity secret until we knew about Kurokage and Bravo.

Speaking of Gridon, I wonder why he became one of the staff's favorite considering he has only been shown for a 2-3 episodes? :/ or was it the design?

Anyway, I think Sigurd would be someone new :/

Status
Not open for further replies.