That might just be due to general SIC QC issues. I don't have regular tajadol to check but on the W SICs the different heads varied in looseness when doing the half changes. So might just be your figure and not necessarily the whole batch

Well heres the thing. Its not that its loose. At all. I checked going in between Tatoba and Tajadol Vol. and the hand to peg seems the be the same scale, but when fitting on lost blaze, they fit loosely (I think because Lost Blaze has slightly smaller pegs than the Vol. versions). I have not checked between Shauta or Putotyra combo yet so I cant say definite.

I just find it odd.

I didnt try vice versa in case I ruined Lost Blaze hands but stretching out the peg holes (And Lost Blaze is really friggin pretty in person). Some of the other Vol. Hands fit very loosely or loose enough but still holds decent enough.

The peg size seems different and not a problem with looseness (Yeah I had the same problem with W being loose also, specifically the waist on Joker/Joker but everything was otherwise in scale/did not change so I could still mix and match everything).

If you have any other OOO combo's check on yours. Perhaps I am the odd man out. I am not too concerned though. The particular pose I wanted keeps the alternate/other OOO combo hand on the wrist well enough. (EX. Tatoba's fist sat very loosely on Lost Blaze and the peg connection when looking inside both fists seemed just slightly different. It seems with other hands that it fits better than others. Got an Ankh hand on Lost Blaze and it looks great!)

Lurker
I'm liking the beast mode head, but the limb proportions just seem off to me.

1456566_581797331874289_1046408369_n.jpg

I was wondering if someone could put a clean translated version of what was read on the SIC Hero Saga for OOO, about the Shocker OOO, as well as what was read on for Boss, was that body supposed to be a new version of the Great Leader? Also I heard that a new SIC Hero Saga vol 04 from hobby Japan will be out on Dec. So maybe someone could get it and post more larger, clearer pictures from OOO.

Lurker
It's kinda disappointing that the alternative combos of OOOs are exclusives. :/ But then I guess some combo won't receive as much attention as the others.

I was wondering if someone could put a clean translated version of what was read on the SIC Hero Saga for OOO, about the Shocker OOO, as well as what was read on for Boss, was that body supposed to be a new version of the Great Leader? Also I heard that a new SIC Hero Saga vol 04 from hobby Japan will be out on Dec. So maybe someone could get it and post more larger, clearer pictures from OOO.

That would be such a fun side to explore, OOO as the new vassal for the Great Leader! :D

was enjoying my tea, suddenly some wolves came
:buttrock::buttrock:
vhpk.jpg