Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I think just Bravo and Kurokage is going. We do see Griddon on in the "possible" future with Baron, but no sight of Kurokage.

Couldn't that just be because Toei didn't want to reveal new Riders that weren't announced yet? We could ultimately see another future in which they do appear ...

Although I can see a storyline with Guridon/ORNAC turning against Kurokage and selling him out. In an interview, the actors said that the two pair together because they complement each other's weaknesses: Jonouchi is smart and cunning but lacks fighting skill, Hase is physically strong but not very bright. If Jonouchi thought it would be more to his advantage to go back to Baron and/or team up with someone else, he's conniving enough to do it at Hase's expense.

Keep in mind that the Rider war scene had some generic Riders in Watermellon arms, both for Baron's and Zangetsu's armies, so, Kurokage not being there might not necessarily mean he's dead. He might just be meant to be one of the generic Riders there.

Now, the generic Riders were just Gridon pasted over and over, with only his legs visible, but I don't think that means mass produced Gridons, it was just a way to add more Riders there without actually showing their designs.

Mango Arms is so much cooler than Banana Arms! Why couldn't that be his main form?

Last edited:
Henshin a Go-Go!!
I feel like if you put the Mango Arms on Gridon his helmet would look a lot like the helmet from Skyrim

Some kind of Beast mode
Just not big on Baron's weapon for Mango Arms. He doesn't seem like the basher type.

Status
Not open for further replies.