While I like some things about the new Kamen Rider Ichigo S.I.C... I cannot help but prefer the original version... it had a more gritty feel to this (though for the newer one's credit the helmet and scarf are awesome... I guess my problem with it is the chest...)

K

KamenRiderBritannia

well i got my Tajador Lost Blaze Version today and MY GOD is he brilliant! easily the best SIC i own and definitely worth the premium price tag!!!!!!!

Lurker
About the Blaze version, I was wondering about his left arm's thingy where he puts all the coins in. Isn't it heavy? I'm worried about how it will affect the joints in the long run.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

About the Blaze version, I was wondering about his left arm's thingy where he puts all the coins in. Isn't it heavy? I'm worried about how it will affect the joints in the long run.

Seems ok on mine. It's integrated into the arm so it's not like it's a separate piece or anything. But then again I find sic figures to be hit and miss, some times they can be as floppy as a damp sock, and sometimes a gloriously glorious thing. My Lost Blaze is the latter!!! Unfortunately my putotyra is the former

Lurker
My G3 was steady until I put him into a pose with the die cast gun, Now his arm keeps falling off lol. So I had always been weary of figures that comes with big weapons or a chunky accessory or decoration like the red OOO.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

My G3 was steady until I put him into a pose with the die cast gun, Now his arm keeps falling off lol. So I had always been weary of figures that comes with big weapons or a chunky accessory or decoration like the red OOO.

well his weapon seems to be made of a mix of regular plastic and the soft rubbery kind, so its pretty light weight. no worries here

well i got my Tajador Lost Blaze Version today and MY GOD is he brilliant! easily the best SIC i own and definitely worth the premium price tag!!!!!!!

I am so jelly right now....I cannot possibly afford him though...maybe for Christmas.

My G3 might as well not even HAVE knee joints. But oddly enough, my G4 is rock-solid. So it's not even like it's a consistent mold issue...

Lurker
Interesting to hear that Glam. My G4 is a lot more solid than my G3 is too. They were my first SICs and I had mishandled them a bit before, like falling off from the top of a shelve. But my G4 is still great. G3 on the other hand wasn't doing so well. I tried slipping in paper into the joints to make it tighter, it worked for the none-ball joints. Can't use the same thing to fix the arm from falling off. :(

Fun fact about Tajador Lost Blaze: A lot of parts come off in the same ways the others do (Forearm, Head, legs, etc) but heres the badness... The hands on Lost Blaze do not seem to be compatible with S.I.C Tatoba's or Tajador's hands.

If you have other hands from the former Tajador combo to put on the new one for extra hand gestures or vice-versa, I am afraid the Lost Blaze version has pegs on the wrists which are too small to lock other hands into place. (Truth is, I had the Effect Parts and wanted to put Ankh's greed hand to match with the arm and it was such a loose fit I tried it with the other two combos I had).

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Fun fact about Tajador Lost Blaze: A lot of parts come off in the same ways the others do (Forearm, Head, legs, etc) but heres the badness... The hands on Lost Blaze do not seem to be compatible with S.I.C Tatoba's or Tajador's hands.

If you have other hands from the former Tajador combo to put on the new one for extra hand gestures or vice-versa, I am afraid the Lost Blaze version has pegs on the wrists which are too small to lock other hands into place. (Truth is, I had the Effect Parts and wanted to put Ankh's greed hand to match with the arm and it was such a loose fit I tried it with the other two combos I had).

That might just be due to general SIC QC issues. I don't have regular tajadol to check but on the W SICs the different heads varied in looseness when doing the half changes. So might just be your figure and not necessarily the whole batch

Last edited by a moderator: