Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some stuff that sounds like spoilers, but NOT CONFIRMED.

Just take this with a pinch of salt and have a fun read:
[HIDE]- The Watermelon Lock seed is given from Ryugen to Gaim.
- Gaim Strawberry Arms utilises high seed with the kunai which slashes opponents like a ninja warrior.
- Zangetsu continues to use the people to collect the fruits from the forest, he's trying to burn down the fruits.
- Raid Wild's leader uses the Pinecone lock seed and transforms into Kurokage. He uses the Shadow Pine and helps alongside Griton.
- Invitto's leader uses the Acorn lock seed and transforms into Griton.
- The Durian Rider is called Bravo, and the user is a guy called Pierre (?) from a Western cake store, he uses a saw type weapon called Durinoko. He is one of the cruelest Riders and his purpose is to just make the best show.

Not sure with my translation, so if anyone wants to have a go here's the original text. Again these are just stuff posted on 2ch and for now DO NOT TREAT THESE AS REAL.
[/HIDE]

Lol, Pierre from a Western cake store falled by "cruelest Rider" is probably the weirdest thing I've read all day. Also Kurokage being the Raid Wild leader makes perfect sense.

Oh and I can believe the strawberry arms description. Now you can all legitimately make fruit ninja jokes.

I thought that was obvious he was going to be a speed ninja type once it was revealed he had kurenai weapons

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
More rumours:

- The fruits in the forest are the forbidden fruits. The power within can be so strong it can overthrow the world.
- The Yggadrasil Corporation wants to destroy these fruits, so Zangetsu leads his team in attempt to wipe out the whole forest.
- The people who defeat the Invess will become sinners themselves, and sooner or later their existence will become the same as the Invess.
- Gaim will have 2 new forms: Orange x Orange Energy, and Orange x Melon Energy
- Cherry and Peach Riders are indeed twins and will appear next year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
THat makes no sense though. How does fighting Invess turn you into an Invess?

Some people on 2ch are speculating that using the Sengoku Driver 'chops' away your life and turns the user into an Invess, and that the Genesis Driver grinds the juice and uses the ENERGY lock seeds to refill your life energy back. :laugh:

From the beginning it was hinted that the Inves could be dangerous. Right now the Riders can be substituted for them in the games. So for the Riders to become Inves in time is something that not so far-fetched.

We don't know what Invess are, so it's hard to say if it'd be possible or not.

However, I agree that so far it doesn't seem like they're related to humanity. The Invess seem purely feral, and based on animals ... or mythologic beasts - kind of hard to know at this point. Byako is a mythological beast, although it also could be considered an animal, while a Deer is just an animal, although there are supposed to be legendary deers around Yggdrasil, so they could be a reference to those deers, rather than just the animal.

I think if they were meant to be transformed humans, they'd be presented differently, closer to the Agito Lords or Grongi, rather than mirror monsters.

Last edited:
The new Tendou Souji
To be fair:
(big Madoka spoilers)
[hide]None of the witches looked like typical Magical girls, either[/hide]

Professional Chef and Entertainer
More rumours:

- The fruits in the forest are the forbidden fruits. The power within can be so strong it can overthrow the world.
- The Yggadrasil Corporation wants to destroy these fruits, so Zangetsu leads his team in attempt to wipe out the whole forest.
- The people who defeat the Invess will become sinners themselves, and sooner or later their existence will become the same as the Invess.
- Gaim will have 2 new forms: Orange x Orange Energy, and Orange x Melon Energy
- Cherry and Peach Riders are indeed twins and will appear next year.

is orange energy going to be sold with the genesis driver or sold separably?

Status
Not open for further replies.