CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
MEga Charizard is part fairy?! Do all Mega pokémon change typing?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Does Mega Charizard X (is Charizard the only one with an X and Y mega evolution? What's with that blatant favoritism?) gain Levitate? Otherwise he gains a weakness to Ground type move (though I guess he gains Water resistance).

Aronbafon
Does Mega Charizard X (is Charizard the only one with an X and Y mega evolution? What's with that blatant favoritism?) gain Levitate? Otherwise he gains a weakness to Ground type move (though I guess he gains Water resistance).

Mewtwo and Charizard are the only with two Mega Evolutions for some reason. (I don't get it with Charizard).

Mega Charizard X gets Tough Claws which boost the power of contact moves.
Mega Charizard Y gets Drought.

just one more eeveelution to go which is umbreon ... although I guess I have to wait for tonight :/

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Winding Woods has wild Zoroarks, that was surprising considering how big a deal they tried to make it back in Unova. Guess they couldn't make it 'the next Lucario', they pretty much stopped trying to make a new one. They need to give Ash a Lucario on the show since he's so popular XD

Mewtwo and Charizard are the only with two Mega Evolutions for some reason. (I don't get it with Charizard).

Mega Charizard X gets Tough Claws which boost the power of contact moves.
Mega Charizard Y gets Drought.

Don't know why they didn't do more of those then.

Lurker
Winding Woods has wild Zoroarks, that was surprising considering how big a deal they tried to make it back in Unova. Guess they couldn't make it 'the next Lucario', they pretty much stopped trying to make a new one. They need to give Ash a Lucario on the show since he's so popular XD

Well, Riolu did become a wild Pokemon in BW2...

(is Charizard the only one with an X and Y mega evolution? What's with that blatant favoritism?)

What's there to get? Charizard is and always was the superior starter. This is just Nintendo finally coming out and admitting it.

Anyway I decided to do the 18 Vivillon thing...it's harder than I thought anyone got any extras?

Read my smart post
What do you guys think of my team?

Greninja

Charizard

Lucario

Haxorus

Alakazam

Jolteon

I've been thinking of adding a Gengar or Abomasnow, but i'm not sure