i mean how awesome would that be? if they did i think the first series they should start with is kabuto. if there was any way for that to happen, i would love to see it.

Well they had Kamen Rider English dubbed on Toonami in the Philippines. I don't think it'd be hard to bring over because it's already done - but the question is, who is going to want to watch a kids show on adult swim, and how are they going to sell the merchandise?

well they air one piece on adult

swim and it is a kids show. same with naruto. in the U.S if they don't edit kamen rider then it can fit like how they do with the previous 2 shows

Still, Kamen Rider is blatantly a kids show, right down to the gimmicks. Those gimmicks are designed for children, and if they're going to bring Kamen Rider overseas Bandai is gonna wanna sell merchandise to the intended target audience.

So that means either:
A.) A heavily edited Kamen Rider dub appropriate for children to watch.
B.) An American adaptation.
Both would probably be at an earlier time slot when children would generally watch TV.

Also anime, even kids anime, is a little more generally respected among all audiences than Tokusatsu is. Hell, the only thing most Americans know about toku is Power Rangers, and they'll instantly label it as a kids show and probably disregard it. So there is the ratings issue.

Toonami in the Philippines aired on weekend mornings. I don't know what time Toonami everywhere else is airing, or what its target audience is, but it just fit in the Philippines because the block is intended for kids.

Fangtaku
Perhaps on the older [US] Toonami it might have worked, but not the current incarnation, which is nothing more than a rebranding of Saturday night's action block of [adult swim]. Because it would have the same problems as Case Closed had: the content isn't mature enough to justify the late-night spot and hold the demographic's attention, but it wouldn't get an audience earlier (in this case, due to being Japanese, in CC's case, because it was too mature for earlier slots).

The English wasn't as bad as Shaw Brothers flicks from the late 70s. It's just weird seeing them say names like "Hajime" with an American accent, otherwise it's not that much different from dubbed anime of the 90s.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i wouldn't mind if adult swim or cartoon network got the airing rights for dragon knight, it's probably the closest we will ever get to a good american kamen rider show (masked rider was just a whole new level of terrible).

If US Toonami is part of Adult Swim...

Cartoon Network/Williams Street should kidnap Keita Amemiya and "force" him to create a whole new Ameritoku.

the question is, who is going to want to watch a kids show on adult swim, and how are they going to sell the merchandise?

Bleach, One Piece, Naruto and Soul Eater are kids shows in Japan and they are on Toonami. As for Merchandise, I think 13+ years olds could since the people who watch Toonami right now are around the age of 13 - 25. I notice most American Kamen Rider fans are around that age group.