D

Dr Kain

So if anyone's watched Vangelus' NYCC Interview with Bluefin…they seem pretty enthusiastic when he asked about making an Armoured Black Ranger

They've also pretty much confirmed that they'll be making Yellow and Blue next, and they'll be web exclusives which is to be expected.

As longa s BF releases both genders of Tiger Ranger, I'll be happy. I don't want to have to deal with Mandarake for Boi.

As longa s BF releases both genders of Tiger Ranger, I'll be happy. I don't want to have to deal with Mandarake for Boi.

I don't see why they'd release both, especially after the amount of arm twisting and ensuing controversy they had to go through to get a female one made at all.

dude nerdisms thats what you are
What ever blufin releases I'm going to buy in terms of yellow. The fact we even have an option for the female body for yellow is great. What come comes that's how I see it. I've just finally started to accept the white ranger figuarts being not in scale with the others...:redface2: but whatever. My only thing right now is lack of hands for the guy. I see myself getting another getting another green or red and just painting the hands in pearl white so my white ranger has more hand options.

What ever blufin releases I'm going to buy in terms of yellow. The fact we even have an option for the female body for yellow is great. What come comes that's how I see it. I've just finally started to accept the white ranger figuarts being not in scale with the others...:redface2: but whatever. My only thing right now is lack of hands for the guy. I see myself getting another getting another green or red and just painting the hands in pearl white so my white ranger has more hand options.

See that's the problem he IS in scale with the others as Kiba was smaller than the rest of his team.

"Training."
Can't wait to collect the Gaim Riders.

Do you think they could make armor sets instead of new figures for Gaim? It's just a shoulder pad, chest/back and helmet swap anyway. It could be a gimmick like Fourze's modules. But knowing bandai they will make a figure to get more money. Haha.

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
I'd doubt it. I mean there's always a chance, but I wouldn't hold your breath. :) Bandai can make more money off us id we buy a lot of separate toys.

Can't wait to collect the Gaim Riders.

Do you think they could make armor sets instead of new figures for Gaim? It's just a shoulder pad, chest/back and helmet swap anyway. It could be a gimmick like Fourze's modules. But knowing bandai they will make a figure to get more money. Haha.

It would be great, but the effect sets don't seem to sell very well, so I'm pretty sure the other forms will be separate figures and probably exclusives at that. I'm hoping at least the other main riders get regular releases for their base forms.

D

Dr Kain

I don't see why they'd release both, especially after the amount of arm twisting and ensuing controversy they had to go through to get a female one made at all.

It's not like it is that hard considering all they had to do was paint a PteraRanger ranger body yellow, not put on the skirt, and put on the Yellow helmet.

D

Dr Kain

It would be great, but the effect sets don't seem to sell very well, so I'm pretty sure the other forms will be separate figures and probably exclusives at that. I'm hoping at least the other main riders get regular releases for their base forms.

I don't know why not, as effect sets rock. Of course, Bandai better make one for Hurricane and Land forms.