Raxbait: Hip
And the hunt for Evees begin.

Two down, seven to go.

Haha, took me almost an hour to catch 8.
Man, can't believe I ended up spending so many hours before hitting up the 2nd gym x_x
Which btw……easiest rock type gym leader ever. Was kinda disappointed.

And I've petty much added everyone here, just waiting on red-x

In Justice, We Trust!
Man, can't believe I ended up spending so many hours before hitting up the 2nd gym x_x

I know! But I do like that they seem to be spacing out each Gym. It gives the game a better pace.

Aronbafon
I know! But I do like that they seem to be spacing out each Gym. It gives the game a better pace.

"Spacing out". It's only active for west Kalos. Once you come back to Lumiose the pace picks up.

Finally got my Adamant Technician Scyther and now I'm Super Training him. Picked up his Mega Stone yesterday and I already have the Metal Coat. :buttrock:

added dude! :castlerock: and I see you play fire emblem! is the 3DS one any good ive been eyeing it up but had doubts!

Edit: Also on a pokemon related note, I have 1 gym badge left to get! :/ and I ended up buying Pokemon Pearl, White, and Black 2 ... a local shop has had an influx of 2nd hand copies being traded in since the X and Y release so I got them dirt cheap .... I havnt ever played white or black 2 but I did play Pearl when it first came out

I found the 8th Gym to be the easiest, on my way to the pokemon league however I need to go to bed so that shall wait for after work tomorrow!

Lurker
Am I the only one who didn't have the heart to box Lucario after he decides to go with you? :sweat:

Aronbafon
Am I the only one who didn't have the heart to box Lucario after he decides to go with you? :sweat:

I boxed it.

You mean they give you a Lucario? And after I spent that time evolving my own too...:sweat:

Yep, with the Mega Stone.

Anyways. Since I have my Scizor I'm not hunting Frogadiers in Friend Safari so I can breed one with Protean for schenanigans.

In Justice, We Trust!
Might as well show off how my current character looks:

10304243483_1ae4d2f92f.jpg

A lot of pink I know, but I think the clothing matches with the hair style pretty well.