The Viewing Globe - More Badass Than The End of Days

In Justice, We Trust!
Man, the list of shows I'm following this season are quite large:

Gaim, Kyoryuger, Ginga whenever they decide to start that up again…and I'm giving Gouraigen a try. On the anime/cartoon front we have: Danball Senki Wars, Gundam Build Fighters, Valvrave Season 2, Beware the Batman.

Then a little closer to home there's Arrow, Tomorrow People, and SHIELD.

How do you people juggle so many tv shows going on at the same time? :laugh:

Eye See You
Gaim, Kyoryuger, Arrow, WWE, TNA, and Walking Dead are at the top of my list right now.

I'm not too fond of SHIELD :(

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
One of the minor provincial political party is having a leadership race. One of the potential leader is named Nic Payne. That's badass, too bad they got no chance to win any seats :p

Man, the list of shows I'm following this season are quite large:

Gaim, Kyoryuger, Ginga whenever they decide to start that up again…and I'm giving Gouraigen a try. On the anime/cartoon front we have: Danball Senki Wars, Gundam Build Fighters, Valvrave Season 2, Beware the Batman.

Then a little closer to home there's Arrow, Tomorrow People, and SHIELD.

How do you people juggle so many tv shows going on at the same time? :laugh:

A work schedule that doesn't sync up with anyone, making social gathering difficult to plan? :sweat:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
In tend to binge-watch. I don't have time to watch stuff on a regular basis, so I miss a few weeks and then catch up all at once when I have the time. Though it helps that Shield is the only US show I'm currently watching. Gotta catch up on Arrow, since I've heard that season 1 is on Netflix now, though.

S

scikaiju

The only show's I'm trying to watch now are Ginga(at least when it starts airing again), Agents of SHIELD and Sleepy Hollow. And I still need to catch up with season 3 of Walking Dead before hitting up season 4.

Although I usually have to watch SHIELD and SH on demand when I get the time since I'm usually working the nights they're on, gotta add season 2 of Arrow to the mix since it started.

Well I should probably add Doctor Who and Garo to the mix but they're not airing now.

Professionally Insane
Currently watching How I Met Your Mothe season 9, Kamen Rider Gaim, Shougeki Gouraigen and Kyoryuger (ehhh... more or less Kyoryuger I guess, got the last few eps just haven't really felt like watching them lately) and Doctor Who when it airs. I do watch Castle too, well via dvd, I always miss it when it's on tv. But I am caught up to season 5, now just waiting on the season 6 dvd in a year or so. lol I rather watch it from beginning to end and not just jump into it at a mid-point.

Eye See You
I hope the next batch of Kyoryuger eps are less filler with the arrival of Silver & Bragigas, btw who is supposed to be Kyoryusilver... Torin or Red's dad?

In Justice, We Trust!
I hope the next batch of Kyoryuger eps are less filler with the arrival of Silver & Bragigas, btw who is supposed to be Kyoryusilver... Torin or Red's dad?

A lot of people say it's Tourin…I wanna hold onto the idea that Daigo's dad is really a member of the Deboss legion.

PARTY HARD
...:sly:

I don't think I will ever look at Vocaloids the same again:

http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/134//FIGURE-002571.jpg

Aaaaaaaand I pissed myself...

Went to Little Tokyo this past Saturday...and found this:

[hide]
1382189_10202231551534973_821746336_n.jpg
[/hide]

It was pretty good. I had a good day.

Oh, those are pretty good. Mitsuwa stopped stocking them, though. We got something with a 7 and...I dunno. We don't have Oronamin C anymore, and it's kinda sad. But they were expensive; for something that small, $2. I usually buy cold Jasmine, Oolong, or Green tea in a bottle three times its size for that price. Then again, Japanese drink products tend to be more expensive than American drink products like Coke, Pepsi, and Snapple.

----

SO it's been a while since I've posted on this thread. Pretty much...missed how many incarnations now? Probably a good 2 or 3 years since I last posted? I forget. I actually don't post as much on this forum anymore; I just look around and check the toy section every now and then, post in the Transformers Prime section, sometimes post my Precure fic here, but I'm not as active in posting as I used to be way back when I joined. Actually, I think I might've hit my lucky-5 year mark. I forget.

But I've gotten my **** together these past few years. Last year in San Diego after ComicCon, I met Keith and Blade Dancer for the first time nad had a few drinks. I'm hitting the 2-year mark with my current girlfriend, and I couldn't be happier. I switched to Music Business in college to focus more on Pop than classical, and this past month has been a sheer blast. Back in 2010, I worked an unhappy job at Popeyes that lasted for 2 months until the fired me without notice or even telling me. Three years later, as of late September, after three weeks of getting off my ass and applying to 7 to 10 jobs a week, I land a lucky break and am now working at a "dream job."

Mitsuwa is a Japanese Marketplace located in 7 parts of California (San Diego, San Jose, Torrance, Irvine, Costa Mesa, San Gabriel, and Santa Monica), Chicago, IL, and here in NJ just 30 minutes from where I live with public transportation. Not only are they a Japanese grocery store, but they have a foodcourt with different selections (soba, udon, ramen, donburi, bento, etc.) to choose from. Once every month, they have events such as the Japanese summer festival, tribute fairs to places in Japan such as Osaka and Hokkaido, and other stuff. I come here more times than I count, but I never imagined that I would work at one of my favorite places in NJ.

It's an average pay, minimum wage an hour, and 26.5 hours a week. I'm proud to say that with this job, I've gotten my **** together and am stepping up in the world once more. I told myself that I'm done pitying myself and am taking everything in strides. I think I'm happy to say that I can come back to talk to you guys without feeling like an absolute broke loser, because come a year of working, I can begin to take care of myself.