SLICE
That Blade King Form...doesn't look as good as the promos. The gold is just too dull and plasticy.

I'm A Djinn
Really dude? I don't give a **** to be honest. Offended? Im more offended by your comment than a figure I had no plans on purchasing. And of course companies have been greedy forever I was referring to this particular situation. Clearly.

I wasn't speaking for myself I was speaking for other collectors who only wanted the figure itself. I think my comment pointed that out quite well. What I said about forcing people to buy something doesn't mean actually forcing someone to do it. It's a figure of speech and I believe most people are smart enough to figure out what I was saying. You seem more offended by my comment than anything else. But whatever...why am I explaining myself to you anyway?:loltongue:

For someone who doesnt give a ****, you dont seem to stop yapping and "explaining".

闇 戦士
For someone who doesnt give a ****, you dont seem to stop yapping and "explaining".

LMFAO! :laugh: You people are funny as hell. If someone disrespectfully addresses one of my posts or addresses me personally I'm going to reply accordingly. Which is what I did. Here I go explaining myself to assholes again....Oops I keep forgetting some of you are children.

D

Dr Kain

Darksenshi, just stop. There is no reasoning with people on this board. You make one comment that is not meant to mean something big and suddenly everyone and their uncle's cousin's sister's mail man's father's roommate is on your ass as if you just killed their mother.

I personally don't see what all the fuss is about. They ARE Kamen RIDERS. Why wouldn't you want their bikes?

That said, I was unable to preorder Garren last night as I had him in my cart at amiami and hobby search and he sold out each time.

On another note, I just received my amiami order for September and in the box they shipped some Stage Act 4 decals for Akibaranger (I'm assuming its for the exclusive all gold AkibaRed), RyuRanger and a generic S.H. Figuarts logo. Did anybody else get this?

The only SHF in my order was Hurricane Red.

Mine hit customs yesterday, so I should have my package from AmiAmi tomorrow. I ordered HurricaneRed and Infinity.

That is awesome about the stickers. I hope I got the one with the RyuuRanger sticker as I want that more than the HurricaneRed one.

And I agree. It makes sense (and makes it easier) to have a Kamen Rider come packaged with their belt. I wished they would have done that with Black 2.0 and Battle Hopper.

I'm A Djinn
LMFAO! :laugh: You people are funny as hell. If someone disrespectfully addresses one of my posts or addresses me personally I'm going to reply accordingly. Which is what I did. Here I go explaining myself to assholes again....Oops I keep forgetting some of you are children.

Children call other people they dont know assholes and shrug it off with a forced laugh and/or emoticons. Wait, that's unfair to kids, children that were raised by competent parents probably know to behave better.

闇 戦士
Darksenshi, just stop. There is no reasoning with people on this board. You make one comment that is not meant to mean something big and suddenly everyone and their uncle's cousin's sister's mail man's father's roommate is on your ass as if you just killed their mother.

I know Doc. It's just annoying/irritating as hell.

Children call other people they dont know assholes and shrug it off with a forced laugh and/or emoticons. Wait, that's unfair to kids, children that were raised by competent parents probably know to behave better.

Ok....If you say so.

Last edited:
Join me....Cloud.
This is the reason I have stopped coming to this site and posting. I refuse to give them the clicks they need to keep running this site when every time I have a differing opinion i'm attacked by a pack of ravenous wolves. You can say something negative about a product that is made to be judged and get treated like crap.

Yes it's a silly idea for them not to release Garren by himself first for the sake of collectors that may not want to leave their buying price range, and including the bike is sure to make some collectors upset. I don't understand why there was an issue with this in the first place.

In Justice, We Trust!
Yes it's a silly idea for them not to release Garren by himself first for the sake of collectors that may not want to leave their buying price range, and including the bike is sure to make some collectors upset. I don't understand why there was an issue with this in the first place.

Well, space for one thing. And the fact that bikes costs more then an actual figure would for what's essentially an expensive add on accessory.

Personally, I can live without the bike as I care more so for the suit or the character. Yes, I understand bikes are what makes a kamen rider a kamen rider but really…how often are they used these days?

I mean, Sentai seems to be using bikes more frequently then Rider. Figuarts does so much out of the package that Bikes really aren't integral to enjoy these kinds of action figures.

Last edited:
Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Source or didn't happen. That makes no sense in a marketing perspective for them to do it separately after the 2 pack has been released

And I could not! It seems when initially reported a lot of places also listed the items separately, and since then i hadn't gone back to check. They are indeed only coming as a set!