Status
Not open for further replies.
Henshin a Go-Go!!
But what if some of them can't sing? Seems like you're expecting something thats really not something that can just be chosen, they have to be able to do it.

But what if some of them can't sing? Seems like you're expecting something thats really not something that can just be chosen, they have to be able to do it.

Exactly. Actors singing their insert songs are more of something I tolerate (if their voice is decent) rather than something I'd actually hope happens.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Ah, I see. I hope we get background music on the level of W, OOO, and Kiva. Its been a little while since we had a series that was particularly memorable in the music department imo.

1. They choose the actors for the series...thusly they can easily choose someone who can sing, so it is a thing they choose.

2. Is anyone gonna tell me that "Time judged all" was not an amazing fuckin' song?

B. I would absolutely die if they had another cool musician cameo like koji kikkawa as skull, with another song as amazing as nobody's perfect. And the combo of him and the woman who did the OOO opening on heartbreaker. Woooow. I love both of those songs, and nobodys perfect is literallly like my favorite ever

7.Am I getting off topic? I feel sick, whats in this drink you hande..... *dead*

The new Tendou Souji
Worst-case scenario - we end up with this again:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjkLpIn0R54"]Shinken Red, Ippitsu Soujou - YouTube[/ame]

Well, considering that the music used for Gaim during the Wizard/Decade special is also clearly featured in a few of the trailers, I'd say that if you want to know if you'll like the music, check those scenes out.

and now it's confirmed that the banana rider's name is indeed "Baron"
y8tRAa1.png

I like his epithet though...

"KNIGHT OF SPEAR"

...sounds so...Fate/Zero...oh wait.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.