2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

Kuuguitar
If the next Sentai anniversary has them "teaming up" with GoGoV why not?

Minato Ascending
Maybe the zord for Tokkyuger will look like the gestalt Raiden from Transformers' Headmasters series:

ytk01wm.jpg

Here are some other examples of train robots. Here's Might Gaine, a robot composed by 3 trains - 2 bullets and one steam.

Mightgaine-5.jpg

Here's TriBomber, a robot composed by 3 bullet trains, which also can take alternate animal modes (lion, dino, bird):

2221586991_48e1affb32_o.jpg

Here's BatteBomber, upgrade of the previous robot, with a 4th component added, a bull themed train.

MightGaine_BattleBomber_01_zpsf98042de.jpg

Here's GuardDiver - it's a police car, fire truck, jet and drill that can combine into train or robot modes (They're launched in train mode, then split into separate vehicles and can recombine into a robot).

MightGaine_GuardDiver_01_zps1c46ea7f.jpg

I can easily see Toei going with a mixed theme, rather than just pure trains, so something like these last three robots might be possible.

Last edited:
Professional Chef and Entertainer
Here's GuardDiver - it's a police car, fire truck and ambulance that can combine into train or robot modes (They're launched in train mode, then split into separate vehicles and can recombine into a robot).

MightGaine_GuardDiver_01_zps1c46ea7f.jpg

I can easily see Toei going with a mixed theme, rather than just pure trains, so something like these last three robots might be possible.

i have a feeling we are going to get a ripoff of this with the current rumor going around.

plus it doesn't have an ambulance, but a drill and a jet.