Princess of Equesteria
Thank you for everyone being ever patient with me. I've not given up, but had been on bed rest for awhile. What had happen was that I had taken rather a nasty stumble downstairs doing a good number to my ankle. I'll be working on my last two profiles and take a look see if we've got a good size cast to start. Course, this doesn't exclude any potential profiles yet to come this way. They will be reviewed and allowed to join the game. Provided they are approved.

Not sure what's worse right now fighting the urge not scratch this stupid cast or the heat. 92 degrees today and tomorrow no better.

Thank you for everyone being ever patient with me. I've not given up, but had been on bed rest for awhile. What had happen was that I had taken rather a nasty stumble downstairs doing a good number to my ankle. I'll be working on my last two profiles and take a look see if we've got a good size cast to start. Course, this doesn't exclude any potential profiles yet to come this way. They will be reviewed and allowed to join the game. Provided they are approved.

Not sure what's worse right now fighting the urge not scratch this stupid cast or the heat. 92 degrees today and tomorrow no better.
Just take it easy and don't force yourself, Magi. Hope your ankle gets better soon, my friend.

Princess of Equesteria
Let me start off by saying thank you for everyone's sincere interest and patience while the last few details are being put into finalization. Past few weeks I've been trying to get many hours at work due to being off from the injury. Lately hours scheduled have been less than desire so I've been on constant watch taking much of my free time (and still am). Though this upcoming week I've schedule myself a little downtime due to my approaching birthday (Sept 20th). Rather excited for after work tomorrow going to be celebrating it with my grandparent (since it was easier for them, I don't mind really).

Now...here is where I'm going to be bringing a little bad news. Not something that cannot be resolved, but I need to sit down with my mom about this matter. Just woke up this morning to find out that the microsoft program I had on my computer expired. It was a starter program, but if you ask me I feel it should not have a limit, rather allow the owner to decided rather or not to upgrade it. Yeah for more stress!!

So it may be a few weeks so please bare with me.

Princess of Equesteria
Back and thank you to those who have wished me a happy bday. At least this time I wasn't spending my "me time" vacation spent it in bed due to a dumb bug. Anywhoo...moving along. I've got some good news awaiting to hear from Galaxian about a question, but I'll be posting the missing pics for Aesir, and a few others and....

We'll be getting this show on the road this week. Tomorrow if possible.

Sorry to dump this on you when you've just recovered but I have some profiles for you:

Name: Takuma Eisuke

Race: Human

Origin: Earth

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Pandemonium

Gear:
Catastrophe Driver – A technological themed silver metal belt that has an empty slot in the middle of the buckle where the chaos loader is expected to be inserted into. The driver has two other slots located on both left and right sides of the belt where weapons are supposed to materialize onto. Once the chaos loader is inserted into the driver, the driver will announce, “Loaded! Initiate!” and multiple binary codes will materialize from the driver and engulf the user as armor forms from the codes until the process is complete. When the loader is in place, there will be a handle protruding out of it. When the handle is pushed down once, the driver will exclaim, “Loader Maximized!” and energy will pour out allowing the user to perform a punch or kick finisher as well as finishers involving weapons.
Chaos Loader – A high tech electronic device with an appearance that resembles a modern portable stop watch with a handle protruding out of the left side of it while being equipped with multiple chip slots where electronic chips could be loaded. One chip slot is located on top of the loader where the main chip namely the Rider Chip is inserted whereas the other slots are located mostly on the right side and bottom of the loader. The right side chip slots are for Weapon and Combat Chips while the three slots on the bottom are for Mode Chips. Once the Rider Chip is inserted into the slot, the loader will announce, “Rider Analyzed! Loader at the Ready!” If a Weapon / Combat Chip is inserted, the loader will exclaim, “Weapon / Combat Analyzed! Blade or Gun / Scatter / Dash Initialize!” If a Mode Chip is inserted, the loader will announce, “Mode Analyzed! Disorder / Turbulence / Discord Mode Accessed!”
Rider Chip – An electronic chip with a kamen rider silhouette labeled on it that allows a user to transform into Kamen Rider Pandemonium.
Weapon Chips – Electronic chips that allow the user to summon blade or gun weapons that will be attached to the belt. Right side of the belt is for the blade while the left side of the belt is for the gun.
Chaos Blaster – A shotgun like weapon that is capable of rapid firing and long distance attack and also can be used together with a finishing move.
Pandemonium Edge – A blade like weapon that is capable of melee combat and is attachable to the arm gauntlet as well as able to be used alongside a finishing move.
Combat Chips – Electronic chips that allow the user to use Scatter with a gun for rapid firing and Dash with blade for quick slashing attacks. Revolving Shadows allows the user to manifest shadow like shurikens that could be launched at multiple targets while Shadow Carapace allows the user to conjure a barrier in front of him. However, the shurikens will lose their attack strength if the target is too far away while the barrier is only capable of blocking anything that is in front of the user. The user would also have to stay in one place in order to activate the barrier chip.
Mode Chips – Electronic chips that enables the user to access three different forms. Disorder mode gives the user an armored form that is durable and strong in defense with strong striking power. However, movement speed is reduced as well as maneuverability. Turbulence mode provides access to a light armored winged form that enables flight and greatly increases speed. However, since armor is light, a few hits could greatly injure the user. Discord mode will be revealed later as it is Kamen Rider Pandemonium’s final form.

Appearance:
[hide]
Cool_Scientist_105589_900x700theAnimeGallerycom.jpg
[/hide]

Rider Appearance:
[hide]5688-1726103651.jpg[/hide]

Faction: Neutral

History:
Takuma Eisuke is a man who grew up with tragedy as his past. Takuma Eisuke is orphaned due to his parents perishing in a freak explosion that obliterated their home to which the causes of the explosion were unknown at that point. At that time, Takuma was at a play date in his neighbor’s home when the incident occurred in which left him the only survivor. Parentless, Takuma was placed in the care of his grandfather whom was glad to take him in. His grandfather, Professor Ulshade was a famous scientist back in the day and due to this, Takuma got over his grief of losing his parents through indulging in scientific research at a young age. Eventually, through his love of science, he went through every form of education with high honors and became the pride of his town. However, academic pursuits weren’t enough for him and he sought to obtain more than just knowledge.

At this point, his grandfather, Professor Ulshade happened to have established contact with another world due to his experimentation with wormholes and portals. This led to his grandfather forming a deal with a greater being there who promised power and infinite knowledge. The greater being was later revealed to be Aesir and the world he ruled at that point was Fantasia. Due to the established link, Professor Ulshade was able to obtain knowledge about the fundamentals of Fantasia and put that inspiration into his scientific work. The work that Professor Ulshade put his heart and soul into eventually perked the interest of a 20 year old Takuma that proceeded to aid his grandfather in perfecting his works.

Two years had passed and Takuma eventually finished one part of the work that his grandfather was inspired to create and that is the creation of the kamen riders. His grandfather’s work led to the birth of two insect themed riders, namely Kamen Rider Punch and Kick Hopper. The same progress eventually created the Pandemonium project that led to the birth of the Chaos Loader and the Catastrophe Driver that were designed specifically for Takuma to use in his bid to become the next rider. Due to his fascination of riders, Takuma spent the two years training in martial arts as well as devout most of his time in helping his grandfather develop the system that allows humans to wield powers beyond comprehension as well as harness the knowledge of the inhabitants of Fantasia.

Takuma’s dedication to become a rider stems from his interest in science and his curiosity in how Fantasia could be the source of that system that led to the assimilation of human technology and ancient wisdom. Takuma is mostly seen loyal to his grandfather as he respects him greatly to the extent of only acting upon his grandfather’s orders. However, Takuma could be stubborn to the point that he may disobey a direct order if he felt the situation doesn’t favor the command. Takuma is mostly calculative and strategic in his thinking but is seen as a charmer due to his personality of treating girls in a gentlemanly manner. Due to his gentleman nature, he would choose not to any girls despite them being his enemies. Takuma’s speech is smart and witty but will tend to upset many due to his straightforwardness and his attention to detail. Though his grandfather is a loyal servant to Aesir, Takuma cared not about his grandfather’s allegiance to Aesir but rather just want to prove himself useful to his grandfather alone. Takuma is mostly seen wearing a formal vest and goggles on his head that made him look like a post modern scientist.

Name: Minako and Miyako Chinatsu

Race: Humans

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Punch and Kick Hopper

Gear: Punch and Kick Hopper Zecters

Appearance:
[hide]
juz9fa.jpg
[/hide]

Rider Appearance:
[hide]
29ql012.jpg
[/hide]

Faction: Shadow Legion

History:
Minako and Miyako Chinatsu were originally twin orphans living in an orphanage in a small town near Hokkaido. Life was pretty harsh for the twins as nobody wants to adopt them due to the weird coloration in their hair and the violet gleam in their eyes that is said to glow eerily in the night. Not only is their appearance not normal, they appear to have strange abilities as well. Minako is believed to be able to see visions of another world and that of the future while Miyako seems to have developed telekinesis where she was able to move objects around with her mind. Besides that, they both appear to have a psychic link with each other where if separated, they still will be able to sense each other or at a small degree mentally contact each other. Due to Minako’s foresight ability, she is normally seen wearing a blindfold to keep her vision in check. Day after day, the twins spent their miserable lives being taunted and ridiculed by the other children for being different. Even the caretakers were afraid of them. Life then took a turn when the orphanage caught fire till the point that the whole structure collapsed, killing everyone in it. Everyone but the twins as they happened to be wandering around the woods outside the orphanage when the incident occurred.

It appears that the fire had been started by a hate filled cult that intended to kill the twins for being different and had barricaded the whole orphanage in hopes that the fire would have killed everyone including the twins. Though safe from the fire, the twins discovered that the perpetrators are still lingering around the charred remains of the orphanage, ensuring that the job is done as they return from their hike in the woods. Driven by fear, the twins ran back into the woods before they could be discovered. Homeless and with nowhere else to go, the twins wandered aimlessly deep in the woods for days. Eventually, they passed out due to starvation and dehydration only to awake later to find themselves lying in bed in a huge mansion. It was later revealed that they were saved by an old man by the name of Professor Ulshade who found them passed out near his mansion which happens to be located deep in the woods.

However, though lucky to be alive, Professor Ulshade isn’t one to take them in because of kindness. As the days go by, while nursing them to health, Professor Ulshade eventually discovered that the twins are endowed with unnatural abilities and with fascination over their abilities, decided to subject them to his experiments. At that time, the professor had been working on a way to infuse the human body with the powers of the ancient race of Fantasian Insectoids that he discovered from his wormhole project as well as his deal with Aesir. With the twins’ psychic link, he was able to synchronize their brain waves with the fruits of his research namely the Zecters codenamed Punch and Kick Hoppers that were instilled with the traits and powers of the Insectoid race. Due to the link, the Zecters accepted the twins as their wielders and thus Kamen Riders Punch and Kick Hopper are born. Later on, they were trained and experimented on to improve their worth as wielders of the Zectors.

Due to the experiments performed on them, the twins had been brainwashed to serve Aesir as well as Professor Ulshade and would gladly do their bidding obediently. Minako and Miyako are weird in which they would talk in sequence and would seem out of loop due to the brainwashing. Personality wise, they are mostly soulless puppets that would only respond to commands. Strangely though, Minako and Miyako still have traits that make them human like Minato enjoys eating Pocky while Miyako would be seen frequenting ramen stalls. They will always be seen wearing headphones in which they can receive orders from Professor Ulshade and are usually dressed in school uniforms with the rider belts buckled to their waist. Due to the experiments performed on them, their psychic abilities had been amplified and are able to use them efficiently in which Miyako would use it more sparingly because of her telekinesis. With constant training provided to them, Minako is seen to be more adapt to kick based martial arts while Miyako is a fisted brawler.

Take your time to look them over. Once again, sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:
is Mayor of Farmville
Sieghart, for your second bio, I've uploaded the images to a different server:

[hide]
juz9fa.jpg
[/hide]

[hide]
29ql012.jpg
[/hide]

Those two sites, especially Danbooru (which is the link you used for the Hopper riders image) don't let you hotlink.

Thanks for the help Gatack. I'm always helpless when it comes to this issue. Sorry for the trouble. :sweat:

is Mayor of Farmville
It's cool. Feel free to use my links in your bio. And I use tinypic as a server for a lot of my images lately.

Princess of Equesteria
Appearance:

newpicpicpic_zps0b9f35f0.png

Name: Yuna Tachibana

Kamen Rider Designation: Wizard

Gear:
WizarDriver - Transformation device
WizarSwordGun - Kamen Rider Wizard's weapon.
Wizard Rings - Gives access to Wizard's form changes and spells, depending on which style the ring is.
PlaMonsters - Kamen Rider Wizard's familiars.
Infinity – An elemental dragon dwelling within his host, Athena.
Drago Timer - Kamen Rider Wizard's wristwatch device used to channel the powers of standard and dragon styles, unifying them into Infinity Form.
AxCalibur - Kamen Rider Wizard Infinity Style's weapon.
Vehicle: Machine Winger

Rider Appearance:

Standard Style Forms (from left fire, water, land and hurricane)

[hide]wizardfireformset_zps42eb841a.png[/hide]

Dragon Style Forms (using Infinity’s power from left fire, water, land and hurricane)

[hide]wizardformset2_zpsafd30801.png[/hide]

Infinity Form

[hide]
infinityform_zps7a35dbe0.png
[/hide]

Faction: Neutral

History: Project “Fang” was not the only subject that Aesir had put his research team into production prior to the Human World Invasion. Unable to destroy his fellow brethren the Great Dragon of Light, Lunox had been inspired toward the creation of a new bioweapon. Basing the schematics loosely on Lunox’s self-imprisonment within a stone egg sought to remedy removing the danger place on the individual’s immortal longevity by another means. What will the results be if the dormant immortal were fused within that of a mortal heart? Shall the dormant soul dominate the host body giving birth to a new more being of unfathomable power? Or will the procedure accelerate ebbing away the test subject’s immortal life-force? In light of the opportunity it presented towards his enemies (and allies alike) removing him from power would not be the willing subject. Aesir chosen a more suitable willing subject, but maybe willing more loose terms as they were yet to be born. Following rumors whispered of an unborn immortal sleeping within a holy gemstone deep within what remained of the shrine dedicated and kin to Lunox, the elemental dragon, Infinity. What a more worthy last of Fantasia’s immortal deities born in Fantasia as the base of his next project. Without the shrines protectors to taking possession of the relic went without meeting resistance.

Forced to awaken prematurely Infinity suffered emotionally and physically at the hands of the sadistic Aesir’s research. Treating the preadolescent deity another threat fabricated the story of the shrine protectors abandoned their sacred duty finding no reason to uphold their oath as the ancient spirits opted to leave them caring not what happens to all of Fantasia. This fabrication made it all the easy to endure what happen next. Each part of Infinity fashion the adolescence deity into several gemstone containing fragments of his power. The red gemstone contained Infinity’s very soul and power of fire. The yellow gemstone contained his control of earth, the blue gemstone control over water and green over the element of wind. With the promise this was the more effective way to better understand his powers accepted without question keeping the vow Aesir made to one day make him whole. A meaningless vow to ensure Infinity unwavering loyalty as he served being one of Aesir’s generals. Fashioning the three gemstones (Land, Water and Air) into Wizard Rings allowing him access to his other latent powers unlocking them using the WizrDriver. The host for Infinity’s core derived from Aesir’s sadistic nature or curiosity of the Human World abducted a human child. Theorized that the best host be around Infinity’s age range due both still maturing.
After what would be eventually many of Aesir’s assault in the Human World sent a small party to mingle in search for a potential host. At first it appear to be that of a hopeless quest for none of the candidates did not survive the infusion of Infinity’s core. Their search eventually came to a long end after the station agents of a children’s hospital found a comatose young child, Yuna. Infiltrating the Slayer Division were able get close enough to determine if she proven to be a match or not. If the “treatment” were met with negative results the child’s death would be written of due to natural causes. Compared to the previous experiments Infinity’s core was not being rejected by Yuna. At last they found a host body as Yuna was not rejecting Infinity’s core helped awaken the comatose child. What was written nothing simply more than a miracle due the high ratio deaths of comatose patients were pleased Yuna to be counted amongst those have a strong will to survive. The next few months Yuna would require observation and therapy to adjust back after surviving the initial attack on their village. Aesir’s researcher team monitored the following treatment whose conscious to be the dominate force of the two. Their studies of the hybrid enlighten that while the human child Yuna to be the dominate force, Infinity allow this on his own accord fully aware of the family his host had did not want to take that away. Putting Yuna into a slumber state Infinity convey this with Aesir will take temporary control of Yuna’s body to carry out any given order of his master. Infinity soon master this control made sure to be careful not arouse suspicion around Yuna’s elder brother and his employers, as Kamen Rider Wizard. It would be dangerous to have deal with another faction knowingly their intimate goals hinder the dark deities plans. Wizard’s initial active duties were mainly training exercise understanding his power and maintaining low key towards the growth of Aesir’s army in the Human World.

However, Infinity’s confidence having control over Yuna’s body during those times were shattered being fully aware of her actions. At the time Yuna did not have full strength confront Infinity due being bed ridden could not stop him those times he had carried out those attacks on the city. Yuna felt the hesitation each time knowing what he was doing to be wrong started question everything he had done on a world that did nothing to him. Wanting to know about the elemental dragon reached out to learn much of his past when they were alone. The tale of another world at first the realization of another parallel to hers felt something unimaginable if not for him. Infinity’s recollection reveal that maybe he had been left astray by the very one who promised to make him whole. It was hard to believe let alone accept his original caretakers would simply abandon an infant. Placing no fault in Infinity doing what he thought was right insisted that there had to be another side. A lesson that Yuna’s brother parted with her in time of doubt wanted Infinity to know as well. What an odd human if he’d ever encounter agreed that they would seek out answers why it felt wrong to attack a world that had nothing to with him.

With her brother’s absence during certain hours due to his “work” gave the two time to investigate further into Aesir’s claims. There was only one way Infinity knew to extract the information from one of the moles working under the disguised of Yuna’s doctor. Though responsible putting Yuna in such a burden asked permission placing her conscious in a state of dormancy sparing from what he planned. A choice not easy to make knowing he could very well erase her in the process. Aware of the stakes Yuna agreed asking that if she were ever to fade away he’d continue as if the girl once known as Yuna still existed and protect those she leaves behind, a promise that Infinity will fulfill. Turning against his former master the two search for answers together now seen as an enemy by both Aesir and the Guardians alike. And for the time being Yuna is okay with that knowing even amongst Aesir’s followers there are others manipulated like Infinity found no fault in them either.

Yuna does not care at all about appearances or labels. Bypassing conventions that everyone’s going along with sees the person standing right before her. It is one of the reason she sees the world in front of her from a different perspective find a new answer to her questions that belong only to her.

Appearance:

f4cc2a0bf104aa6a620284bdf65d68b220efd4_zps67bdb670.jpg

Name:Carly Sadberry

Kamen Rider Designation: Nadeshiko

Gear: Nadeshiko Driver, NS MagPhone

Astro Switches: Elek Switch, Fire Switch, Rocket Switch Super-1, N Magnet Switch, S Magnet Switch and Cosmic Switch

*Note: The cosmic switch can only be used in the tightest of pinches and not only channeling the cosmic energy from within, but also by the friendship of others.*

Vehicle: Machine Massingler

Rider Appearance:

untitled_zps13b2c313.png

*Note: Not wanting to waste further space shall not post all the forms as we've all seen them.*

Faction: Kamen Rider Guardian

History: Fantasian lore speaks only that of the ancient spirits divinity creating life in their universe and various races now dwelling today but none that spoke of their connection to the Human World (Earth) What we humans refer as the Big Bang theory (often disputed with the religious communities), the universe began in an extremely dense and hot condition expanded (still continues) to be that of the deities influence when the two worlds were once one. An abnormality occurred during Fantasia’s creation as the once barren world split into two due to the divine entities influence had had spawn a new race, humans. Though shared similarities between the worlds the ancient spirits found their coexisting in the same realm to be unstable refused to take away life from either world separated the two behind a veil. Knowing they will only be serving as caretakers few of the Ancient Spirits chose to stay within the Human world. Born and raised in a religious family one may be skeptic that the creation of Earth to be that of one divine being Carly may dismiss the existence of Fantasians’ if accepted the words of the bible to be the only truth.

Respecting her family’s religious upbringing Carly feared much to share any inner thoughts that maybe there lay something far beyond what was in the good book. Hard to explain in simple words Carly felt every living thing contained a unique aura. A foresight often taken to be a blessing or cure the ability to see depending upon one character view their aura shine brightly or shrouded in darkness. Darkness that borderline giving birth to something out worldly from sci-fi. The young woman could not help question if any of the darkness likely linked to the unexplained incidents within the news and realistic dreams as of late. Inquiries found not too far from the truth would broaden changing her outlook of the world she called home. The final days leading towards exams at the University Carly opted to stay at the dorms with her cousin Alexi. Much to Carly’s chagrin the two had had taken a break from their studies to take the stress of the finals by going to Six Flags. Caught up in the excitement of an overdue road trip dismissed dream vision night before their departure, one that Carly regrets today. Not wanting to fight traffic packed their belongings in the middle of the night each ready to take turn driving every ten miles to allow the other rest in between. Amongst going over their check list the two young women fall victim into a pre-attempted raid of Aesir’s forces upon the Human World. Lying buried underneath the rubble Carly held onto her cousin’s own lifeless body awaited her own death accepting it as punishment for ignoring the dream. However, the ancient spirits found it to be needless for it was their fault not Carly’s wanted to make amends. The ancient spirits approached Carly at the verge of death revealing the impending war upon the Human World and their role in it. The auras that she felt in every living thing was explain the gift she held was the ability to sense cosmic energy. Listening for their sincere remorse for being unable to stop Aesir’s uprising agreed to be a vessel to protect both worlds and help others who shared the same goal. Accepting Carly’s resolve used the last of their powers to forge the Nadeshiko Driver.

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Approved Profiles

Like to apologize greatly to everyone for the long absence. I've been on sole focus lately getting much hours at work as possible due to September hours for everyone was quite light. Here are the updated approved list. Any profiles recently submitted will be reviewed. Official start date: Tomorrow.

I would start it today, but have a little bit much on my plate at this moment.

Approved:

Raina Mochizuki – Kamen Rider Kivala, Guardian - me

Tamao Hitsugaya (Kamen Rider Eclipse, Guardian) – Gatack Striker

Reiko Mishashi (Kamen Rider Femme, Guardian) - Sieghartdarage

Cisne Nieve (NPC)

Valeria Von Pristine (Kamen Rider Noir, Shadow Legion) - Sieghartdarage

Teeva Nieve (NPC)

Javiero Ramirez (Kamen Rider Exodus, Shadow Legion) – Sieghartdarage

Seto Tachibana (Kamen Rider Ixa, Neutral) Galaxian

Fang/Karoi Satomi (Kamen Rider W ~With Amber~, Kamen Rider Cyclone (alone, only in emergencies, Guardian) - me

Amber Satomi (Kamen Rider W A~With Amber~, Kamen Rider Joker (alone, only in emergencies, Guardian) - me

Shiro (Kamen Rider Kiva, Guardian) -me

Benjamin “Ben” Morris (NPC)

Edward Steward (NPC)

Ryuga Kisaragi and Jirou (Kamen Rider Alternative, Neutral) ~D-Lord165

Misaki Matsumoto (Kamen Rider Kuuga, Guardian) ~ Gatack Striker

Daemon Hayato (Kamen Rider Eternal, Neutral ) ~ Iota

Please refer to the posts regarding Aesir and the Shadow Golems to see their new forms.

Last edited: