A true Jack of ALL trades!
KingRanger a troll? Hmmm, I dunno about that. He can be agetating sometimes, but I can see where he's coming from. I learned how to read his post now. Put things in another perspective. He's often right about things, actually. No defending him per sé, just sharing an observation.

Last edited:
Banned
KingRanger a troll? Hmmm, I dunno about that. He can be agetating sometimes, but I can see where he's coming from. I learned how to read his post now. Put things in another perspective. He's often right about things, actually. No defending him per sé, just sharing an observation.

Here is the thing edge. People like Glamdor and cirno think having a strong opinion is a wonderful thing UNLESS... UNLESS.. it comes from some one not in their little circles of friends. I have come to expect this in this fandom. You can not avoid it.

A true Jack of ALL trades!
I've noticed that with several posters. But disagreeing is a god given right. Like I said. I see your point.

A strong opinion should be based on something. I've reajusted my opinion often after I've been proven wrong.

Never to old to learn and all that.

I've reajusted my opinion often after I've been proven wrong.

This is the internet. Nobody does that. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But yeah, there are some points in this thread I conceded to the OP, but I still can't find myself agreeing to the entirety of it.

Here is the thing edge. People like Glamdor and cirno think having a strong opinion is a wonderful thing UNLESS... UNLESS.. it comes from some one not in their little circles of friends. I have come to expect this in this fandom. You can not avoid it.

I don't actually have any friends here.