daWD1AM.jpg

The sucky thing about current sentai members being exclusive, for North Americans, is that we probably wont see them from Bluefin for a few years, if at all.

In Justice, We Trust!
If there's one Kyoryuger that's a must have for me, it's definietly Gold.

And this pretty much confirms that Black will come with the Howling Cannon?

Yo Soy Henshin!
Where are Utchy's wings?! In the first magazine scan I assumed they just weren't visible because of the angle. They're nowhere to be seen in any of these images though. That's a hugely unique element to his costume. I can't imagine Bandai not including such a detail, but I see no sign of them. If he doesn't have them I'm going to be sorely disappointed and likely pass on the figure altogether.

闇 戦士
Where are Utchy's wings?! In the first magazine scan I assumed they just weren't visible because of the angle. They're nowhere to be seen in any of these images though. That's a hugely unique element to his costume. I can't imagine Bandai not including such a detail, but I see no sign of them. If he doesn't have them I'm going to be sorely disappointed and likely pass on the figure altogether.

They maybe molded to his back. Either way that's disappointing. They should be visible in those pics similar to PuToTyra.

And this pretty much confirms that Black will come with the Howling Cannon?

It says Howling Cannon parts. I assume you'll need Tiger and Tricera to complete it, similar to what they're doing with the Kyoryugers.

As for his wings.. I'd guess they'll clip onto his back, they obviously won't be attached in the box. So maybe they just didn't have them ready for these promotional shots or just didn't put them on for whatever reason? I can't imagine he wouldn't have them at all, it would be a huge oversight.

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Hhhmmmm, yeah you're right Gold SHOULD have wings, I didn't notice that at first. Maybe they weren't ready for the proto pics.... though that WOULD be unusual.