100% Tank Engine
It clearly says in that picture and on the website that the SIC 15th Anniversary figure will be Shin Ichigo; emphasis on the "Shin" (new).

The article in the picture goes on to talk about how SIC started in 1998 with Kikaider, then Bijinda, and continued from there; how the Kamen Rider SIC series started in February 2000, and has gone all the way up to the upcoming release of Kickhopper and Punchhopper, Volume 67.

I'm not completely sure what the LIMITED part is about, but it's got nothing to do with Shin Ichigo, as far as I can tell. I believe it may be including the limited edition (exclusive, such as Tamashii Nations) figures as part of the "more than 100 SIC releases" thing.

Lurker
Ichigo

r95c.jpg

TheBee and Uva

3jo0.jpg

"Training."
Ichigo's head...just doesn't look right...:eyebrow:

Not liking the design I'm afraid.

Lurker
Ichigo looks good to me. The only thing off about it to me is the size of his eyes. Reminds me of Shadowmoon for some reason.

So what does that make this...the 5th Ichigo mold?

I'm actually really excited about this. The head and shoulders do look a little off to me :S. I just hope they remake the older riders who weren't as articulated i.e. nigo, v3, rider man, and amazon. And ofcourse, they can't announce fourze, they still have so much to catch up with. like the concept art of biorider and roborider from 2 years ago >.>

I am ALL OVER that new Rider 1!

I've only started getting into SIC with the releases of Skyrider, Super-1 and ZX.

Kick and Punchhopper are on the way... has anyone received them yet? I'm wondering how they compare to the already released Kabuto SICs? I don't have any of them and was wondering if it would be worth it to backtrack and pick them up or just hold out on the potential '2.0' versions.