In Justice, We Trust!
Preview of AC01 Gaim:

smsy.jpg

He's looking pretty neat as far as a gimmick figure goes. I might have to consider the Rider Arms they're putting out.

Otaku University Student
Preview of AC01 Gaim:

smsy.jpg

He's looking pretty neat as far as a gimmick figure goes. I might have to consider the Rider Arms they're putting out.

It would be pretty clever if they sold the other armors as just separate armor pieces.

Choushinsei
:disappoin

So I would absolutely need AC Gaim then? Bummer.

You could probably get by with AC Zangetsu since they appear to be the same body with a new head, and I can't see them not making the Arms cross-compatible with other Riders.

Budou though
loads of places;

eBay (only if you're rich, desperate, and dumb lol due to scalpers prices)
CSToys
HobbyLinkJapan
HobbySearch
AmiAmi
Yahoo Auction Japan (need a middleman for this)
Mandarake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
The belt seems pretty good.

So both the belt and the lockseeds have sounds. The lockseeds work like Gaia Memories, unlock it and you will hear the name of the lockseed, different lockseeds have different ways of unlocking, Orange is pressed, but Banana has to be pushed upwards. Kinda annoyed that you can't insert the seed into the driver downwards and just have to slap it onto the belt.

The faceplates actually determine the henshin waiting sound and the slice activation sound, that means we know how many Riders there will be. Of course for Griton and other riders they could just put them all into generic henshin sounds like White Wizard, Sorcerer and Mage.

Ore, Sanjou!
no, we don't know yet. not until somebody hacks all the different combinations.

still, it's really cool that the sounds are spread across both the belt and the gimmick, something that's only really been partially in the past, mainly with the few electronic switches that were in Fourze