wtf!

also, I haven't been following the gaim spoilers thread so I don't know if this is mentioned, but his sword/gun reminds me of kaixa :3

Otaku University Student
Now that was pretty cool. Finally had a team up between Kabuto and Faiz (clock up, start up) that I've been waiting ages for, even if the fight was somewhat lackluster.

Yup, Gaim was kick-ass.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

All love for Onodera!:castlerock:

Maybe he will appear out of suit next week? I'd love him to!

Lurker
Seeing Gaim in action was awesome.

The old makeup was way silly.

OMG, Why don't a get so excited for Faiz, Kuuga, Agito and Kabuto in Movie crossovers as I got here? I wanted to squeal seeing them. I loved, for the most part, how they actually decided to show off and get Non super speed and super speed riders on the same screen...

And watching this makes me want some kind of sequel to one of these old shows. But that's just me getting fanboish about.

Oh and no Exceed Charge sound made me a sad panda.

Awesome episode! Honestly surprised, I thought it wouldn't be this good.

I liked how it still definitely felt like a Wizard episode despite being a special. Interesting story about how everyone in that world would eventually become a kaijin and the flashbacks from every series. Really nice! Villain is pretty hilarious.

Loved how the Riders talked, even if they were replacements. Added a lot, especially with Ryuki in the mirror world. Fight at the end was awesome, and also dug the fight at the start with the Rider kicks and Faiz+Kabuto clock-up team up. Great stuff.

Can't wait for the return of Tsukasa next episode!

The new Tendou Souji
6rVg4KS.gif

That was amazing!

So far it sounds that the special has lived up to it's promise. At the same time it made the whole Wizard series look weak.