Lurker
So two Mega forms each exclusive to either version X or Y, one looking pretty buff with horn like protrusions on the head plus is a fighting type and the other with an extremely long head along with some horn like protrusions... if you didn't know he was Freeza expy before this cements it until they show his FINAL form in the 3rd game of this X/Y Pokemon generation.

Nah, Mega Mewtwo Y looks more like Majin Buu than Freeza.

Lurker
English name for the new Pokemon have been announced.

Quilladin - Chespin's 2nd evo.
Braixen - Fennekin's 2nd.
Frogadier - Froakie's 2nd.
Tyrunt - the t-rex.
Amaru - the brachio
Furfrou - the poodle
Meowstic - the blue and white cats.

http://youtu.be/3qQPNO9D8rw

They've also changed up a couple things:

*Electric-types can't be paralyzed
*Ghost-type's cant' be trapped (by Mean Look or anything similar)
*Grass-types are immune to any type of spore or powder move.

Now I want to get the T-Rex , have it kill a Gogoat, then film it and insert JP audio.

If there was a Sabretooth Tiger and a White Tiger Pokemon, I could create my ultimate Mighty Morphin Power Rangers team. Well I guess I can.... this will be my lineup when I get them all assembled.

Tyrunt-Jasocky
Mamoswine-Zackadam
Aerodactyl-Kimberline
Luxray-That could definitely stand in for a Tiger if not Raikou or Arcanine. -Trinisha
Shieldon-Billy
Charizard/Tyranitar.-Tommy

I was gonna go with the grass starter instead of fire since I was gonna end up with a Chamander, Pyroar, and Torchic anyway but after seeing the second forms...The ugly frog actually turned into something cool. Huh, normally the ugly ones just get uglier...
So-
Charizard
Blaziken
Pyroar
Frogface
FossilTrex
and hmmm...I don't know the last one yet. What other pokemon could destroy my chances of ever beating a Water gym leader? Maybe I should just grab the first electric type I find to slightly salvage this team.

I was gonna go with the grass starter instead of fire since I was gonna end up with a Chamander, Pyroar, and Torchic anyway but after seeing the second forms...The ugly frog actually turned into something cool. Huh, normally the ugly ones just get uglier...
So-
Charizard
Blaziken
Pyroar
Frogface
FossilTrex
and hmmm...I don't know the last one yet. What other pokemon could destroy my chances of ever beating a Water gym leader? Maybe I should just grab the first electric type I find to slightly salvage this team.

From what I have learned from the games is that to roll with what will be the easiest. The first type is a bug, so kill it with fire, you are fine. Then again any type is great since bugs all generally suck. Depending on where Litleo is at, you can have it as your backup to smite the first gym, if one were to go with another type as well.

I don't see the point of doing such , even though I prefer water types, that would compromise a team. I mean after a while it would work, but in terms of a Water leader, you need a dual type that will break the difference or be a weak point for a water type, like electric. If the next gen has that, it will be easy for you.

I used a Lugia against a Dragonite with Thunder against Lance in the Elite Four and it was easier.

Evolutions for the Fossil Pokes!

Here's "Tyrantrum"
Nrnp3CJ.jpg

and "Aurorus"
ELzCToR.jpg