I didn't say anything, only read this tweet :)
ARjEUFE.png

https://twitter.com/CHIBAREI_DURGA/status/379471837589041152

Last edited:
I consider Kyoryuger and Abaranger best, while Zyuranger worst

Of course you would.

The Zyu helmets have the most detail. The Aba suits and helmets are just empty spaces with minimal designs. The Kyoryu bodies may have more going on compared to the others, but the helmets are just giant mouths with seemingly little thought put into them.

Mind you, I don't particularly dislike the Aba suits. But Zyuranger still looks the most appealing out of all of them. And moving away from the suits, and since that Kyoryu picture shows the weapons, Zyu has the best weapons too. Aba's look more "kid-friendly" (though I still more or less think they're ok) while Kyoryu's actually look like giant toy blocks you'd see in a preschool or daycare. Absolutely silly.

Stop tweeting her! This is wrong! Westerners were never meant to interact with the senshis!! Were crossing a line!!!

Red Ranger
So if we do get a ZyuRanger/Kyoryuger crossover, anyone think there will be ZyuRanger villains in it? The only one we know that WOULDN'T be in it would be Bandora for obvious reasons.

They could try bringing back Ami Kawai (Lami). Or Lami and Grifforzer's son. Or just the whole Gang minus Bandora due to some bumbling by the Deboss crew.

Heck, pair Deboss (the actual character) with Dai Satan and do a Satan Frankie redux, but with Deboss instead of Dora Frankenstein.

Red Ranger
Grifforzor and Lami's son would make sense, especially since he would have grown up with a hatred towards the ZyuRanger.