Well...
[HIDE]
k5i1.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
3132j5w.jpg
[/HIDE]

I am KamenRiderPEZ
if the two mages are evil why isnt mayu evil?

They seem more brainwashed or mind controlled to me, so they aren't choosing to be evil. Why would she need to be evil. I think it is the power that matters, not the intent in the heart of the person possessing the mana and representing the element. They may be more a means to an end than anything else and their will or alignment is therefore irrelevant.

Well it's no surprise that Fueki turned out to be Wiseman. However the fact that he killed so many Gates just to have four of them supress their Phantoms so that they can become wizards is going way too far. All he got out of the Sabbath was Haruto. Which forced him to use the Phantoms to drive more Gates into despair, just to get the rest of the three who turned out to be Mayu, Yuzuru, & Yamamoto.

It would be easy to condemn Fueki for what he's done, but he's doing all of this for Koyomi. However his Daughter would never go along with something this monstrous.

Last edited:
CHANGE! GoseiJon!
It would be easy to condemn Fueki for what he's done, but he's doing all of this for Koyomi. However his Daughter would never go along with something this monstrous.

I think that will be his downfall. Koyomi will get pissed and essentially walk away from Fueki and he'll flip and something will happen. That MIGHT be the climax of the show.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Left=fire, Right=Land (IIRC), Up=Hurricane, Down=Water? Four directions, four corners to a circle, four mages/wizards.

Land is down and Water is supposed to be right, though Haruto never did Water to the right, only upwards. But the OP shows Wizard jumping to the right for Water style.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
^
There you go!
Thanks i skip the OP, so it figures I wouldn't have remembered. Hurricane and Land being opposites as well as Fire and Water being opposites makes more sense.

I should think these things out more :D

Otaku University Student
Presumably because White Wizard wanted Haruto to trust her enough so that she'd have an opportunity to get the Infinity ring from him.

Mayu followed the White Wizard willingly. The other two supposedly didn't want to become mages and thus, were forced.

Minato Ascending
THOUGH I do feel Fueki just dug himself into a freaking hole. Mayu trusted White Wizard to an extent, Haruto was starting to put his trust into him. And then boom, he pops up as Wiseman. Who's going to want to side with him now?

Green and Blue Mages next week! Seems like we'll have 7 Riders (technically) by the end of this series!

I think both Mayu and Haruto still feel indebted to Fueki because he made them Wizard/Mage, and realized their dreams (Haruto for helping people, Mayu for avenging his family's death by Medusa). And Fueki will tell Haruto that he needs to help him if he wants Koyomi saved, and Haruto will probably agree. Fueki will get all the wizards he needs, and now we will see what exactly will come out of that ceremony he planned.

I think both Mayu and Haruto still feel indebted to Fueki because he made them Wizard/Mage, and realized their dreams (Haruto for helping people, Mayu for avenging his family's death by Medusa). And Fueki will tell Haruto that he needs to help him if he wants Koyomi saved, and Haruto will probably agree. Fueki will get all the wizards he needs, and now we will see what exactly will come out of that ceremony he planned.

Well on the other hand if not for Fueki/Wiseman holding the first Sabbat none of these shenengians would have happened and Mayu's family would probably still be happily alive...

I think its kinda interesting that they actually have a major toy (the WW driver) that is named and marketted after a character who is (as far as we know now) for all intents and purposes a mass murderer.