I know that feeling :sweat:

*Looks at the list of animes that he wants to watch but keeps pushing down his schedule because Toku takes priority. And Tiga*
Oh I long ago stopped trying to keep track of the anime I'd be interested in watching. At one point I kept a list, but I stopped bothering when I realised that it had grown to the kind of size that would take decades to complete :sweat:
I'm of the opinion that marathoning a series can make it seem better - since you tend to overlook the flaws and forget the bad episodes easier; you won't spend a whole week thinking and overanalyzing the same episode. Unless, of course, the show is absolutely boring and tiresome.
True, although time kind of has that effect anyway. I remember regularly getting so pissed off at Fourze. But tbh now I just remember the last few episodes and the movie appearances (which were actually pretty good). I'm actually kinda looking forward to Over-Time's sub of the Ultimatum movie, just because I know it's likely that I'll enjoy Fourze's section. My opinion of it has really mellowed over the last year.

Last edited:
Henshin Hime
I love watching things on a weekly basis. A month or so ago was especially fun, since a weekly "batch" would end up being Akibaranger 2, Kyoryuger, Wizard AND Garo: YamiTera. It was always a nice way to wind down to watch them all at once, but it got crazy if I fell behind by even a week. For that reason I try to watch them all as soon as possible; I still have a lot of older Sentai series to marathon, so I might as well give myself what feels like a little less work while the shows are airing. :D

Mad Skillz
I try to watch everything as they air rather than letting them build up episode after episode. Whether it's an interesting show or not, that's what I try to stick to doing. With an interesting show, hey, it's fun and compelling and I look forward to the latest episodes. When we're talking about shows I don't actively enjoy, I try to watch them as they air simply because I don't want a pile of episodes to rack up from a show that I don't like too much. Since there aren't too many tokusatsu shows airing, I watch every new one that comes along, so I feel like I have to watch a show regardless of my interest, if at least so I can talk about them on the forums.

Last edited:
I think I've done since I started watching toku, but I tend to watch the episodes after a certain amount has been subbed. Same goes for anime. There's something about watching it as it comes out that I don't particularly like. It's most likely I'm pretty impatient; I can't stand waiting for the next episode. I rather wait until there's a good amount where I can watch without stopping.

Although when it comes to shows that aren't toku or anime, I like watching the newest episode every week, whether on tv or downloading.

Lurker
newer shows i watch them by weekly, older shows i rather find the subs and marathon or by them on ebay and marathon them all the way thru.