Status
Not open for further replies.
Aronbafon
So what do we know about the staff?
Iirc it's something like this:
Rumored Producer: Naomi Takebe.
Possible Director: Ryuta Tasaki.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
That was exactly why I hated Fourze. Straight down from it's design to it's story.

How's it feel to have horrible taste?
just joking, you're certainly entitled to have your own opinion and none of the post decade riders so far have been what I call "perfect". Every series has had it's flaws

If this "lock seed" rumor is true, then yes the gimmick this time around will be especially silly. but, that doesn't mean the show can't be funny and entertaining within its own right.
While the gimmick might be considered silly, it could be fun & entertaining at the same time. Especially on how it's handled.

Agreed, I think Fourze had a perfect balance of serious and silly. I mean more than half of the modules were absolutely ludicrous

this is really getting out of hand, i haven't seen this much argument since when i joined rangercrew, which was a few days ago.

also this entire argument is about toei using fruits for a kamen rider and how it will be too silly for the child audience. isn't there another show that has fruit that is used by the main characters and the series is mostly focused on children. oh yeah.....it's called One Piece. and everyone seems ok with that

exceptonepieceisshitandshouldhaveendedalongtimeago *COUGH COUGH*

Also the gum gum fruit was never the central focus of the show

Well if you want me to go into specifics, W is amazing, Fourze is excellent, but not as good as W, Wizard is fantastic but misses a lot of potential, and OOO is great, but easily the worst of the four

I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell that OOO was worse than Wizard

Having done the requisite check for information, I can say with confidence that none of you know anywhere near enough to be arguing this fiercely about Gaimu.

It's called "fan speculation"

KlCMWsl.jpg
Reminds me of that new Taiwanese toku hero that "so totally isn't a rider". Must be the visor

Some of the armor feels like……more slanted than it should be.
I'm very tempted to make a slightly racial joke here.........

My only gripe with Gaimu's design is the thing on his head, as I would've expected it to be symmetrical. Oh well, I can get used to it.

Last edited:
The Great Me

Why does this look like Hidden Masta created the design? I don't know. HM came up in my head when I saw this.

And now, I have this feeling that he's gonna act all cutesy and tsundere when he sees this......

My only gripe with Gaimu's design is the thing on his head, as I would've expected it to be symmetrical. Oh well, I can get used to it.

The "thing" on his head is a "kabuto maedate", and they aren't always symmetrical. It's a “front decoration†that can be a religious symbol, his coat of arms of the samurai clan, or just a figure of a symbolic animal or plant.

I do enjoy a bit of asymmetrical design, and we've see a few Riders pull it off in the past.

It's funny how you can already see the fruit inspirations in his armor

Orange- Shoulder,back and chest armor

blue berry- the suit pattern

Banana- The forehead decoration. It's a split banana.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
It feels weird to have a rider design with so many edges. Most of the riders we have had from W onwards were pretty streamlined and didn't have as many edges. It's pointy. I like the armor gimmick but I just wished it looked a bit better.

I am KamenRiderPEZ

Doe he look like Cancer to anyone else?
Comparrison with text.

It is interesting. I'm most curious about the armor folding or unfolding. I hope this is based on modern technology as opposed to ancient mystical Samurai fruit power. The name Lock Seed is a bit on the nose. I wonder to what it will be affixed. Will he lock the belt closed or maybe lock the "Flavor" into his armor and or sword.

The Meteor has landed
?
[HIDE]
KlCMWsl.jpg
[/HIDE]

So...the Lock Seed is literally a lock...sold.

The suit doesn't look bad, the helmet however...I feel like its design was used for another Rider before. I can't remember which one though.

Overall, things are looking a bit good. For now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.