is Mayor of Farmville
Mucho Thanks, bro.

I wasn't as sharp, coz at the time I was drafting the bio, I was also keeping tabs on the time I had before I went to work. ^^;;

*smooth jazz*
Mmm'k. It's been a week. So if no one minds, I'll get us up and running tomorrow.

Those two open slots will remain open. So if anyone wants to join later on, they can.

That's cool with me. Love the fact that both characters are seemingly stand-offish loner types :laugh:

*smooth jazz*
And we are live.

You guys can either make your way into the building independently or stumble across each other and then enter. Either way works for me; it just all depends on how you want to play the game.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
I'm currently trying to make an OOO PC, and I think I have most of the 1-color combos worked out (and put in some restrictions on the combo usage so I don't wind up using them too much.) with only one combo to nerf: GataKiriBa and his Ungodly ability to duplicate himself. I have 2 nerfs for him, but I am a little stumped on which one to use on him. I have already worked out that the Duplicates cannot copy themselves like the original but I wasn't sure if that would be enough.

Should I limit how many duplicates GataKiriBa can create?

Or should the GataKiriBa duplicates (plus the original), have their powers divided by how many duplicates are created? (Example: 2 GataKiriBas = 1/2 of Gatakiriba's full power for each.)

or Both?

Last edited:
*smooth jazz*
Yeah. GataKiriBa is so ridiculously game-breaking that it might as well have been the ultimate form. On the other hand, the duplication ability is so iconic as to be difficult to remove.

Of the top of my head, I'm thinking of something similar to Phantom Lady's powers in B:TB&TB. OOO's can create five-ish duplicates that are mostly just illusions. They're there to provide distractions and back-up, but can't really do much else. How does that sound?

--

Anything I can help with, Gatack?

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
Yeah. GataKiriBa is so ridiculously game-breaking that it might as well have been the ultimate form. On the other hand, the duplication ability is so iconic as to be difficult to remove.

Of the top of my head, I'm thinking of something similar to Phantom Lady's powers in B:TB&TB. OOO's can create five-ish duplicates that are mostly just illusions. They're there to provide distractions and back-up, but can't really do much else. How does that sound?

Sounds great Solo, Thanks for the suggestion.