Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Assuming most of the plot is in the magic world, I think that would definitely make the most sense.

I'd say it helped show the tone they wanted Fourze to air with.

Yeah, and since we saw that picture where Gaimu has a sword as his main weapon, it wouldn't surprise me to see Wizard down and almost out, a big swing from the monster and Ching!!! the attack is stopped by a very long sword, etc..., etc...

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i was on /m/ and i found some concept arts of what the front of gaimu's head could look like. DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE ONLY CONCEPT ARTS, THEY ARE NOT REAL AND ONLY PREDICTION.

[HIDE]
1372872481301.jpg
[/HIDE]

and this

[HIDE]
1372872568741.jpg
[/HIDE]

"Training."
I actually expect them to use the eye design that has been used on every main Kamen Rider since W. See my sig to see what I mean. Beast also uses the eye design.

I actually expect them to use the eye design that has been used on every main Kamen Rider since W. See my sig to see what I mean. Beast also uses the eye design.

Uuuuh... those are similar, but all still pretty different, especially decade. They're just variations on the same basic design that almost every rider has had since KR1, bug eyes. But While they are all different, I agree we will probably see another design like those, rather than a sentai style visor or anything else. Though it is notable that wizard has one of the most different/original eye designs in KR, similar in shape to decades, but rather than a raised bug eye shape, its more of a shape of an eye created by the silver lines at the edge. So we could see something a little different, you never know.

Oh actually scratch that, I just realized decade is after w lol, and kiva, ryuki, hibiki,decade, den-o and faiz all strayed pretty far from the bug eye with almost every design. So, I guess I'm super dumb.

Last edited:
A true Jack of ALL trades!
Decade was defore Double (W). Decade brougt the look back. They used it for Double, OOO and Fourze, but strayed away from it with wizard. I'm talking main riders only, of course.

Look at Fourze's cameo, after all.

Literally dropped him out of the sky.

My dig was really aimed at the OOO and Wizard cameos. It didn't make any sense story-wise why they were there, and their cameos are so brief (especially Wizard's) that it just becomes intrusive and distracting. The Movie Wars seem to do cameos the best by teasing the new Riders in post-credits scenes detached from the main film.

Status
Not open for further replies.