Friendship and the Cosmos.
And Kengo paled in comparison to Philip and his plot twist came out of nowhere as it was, so Koyomi is reeeeally lacking here.
This. Wizard has a horde of other problems so Koyomi is really the least prominent issue but compared to the increased emphasis on the special partners in the last 3-4 seasons of Rider, Koyomi just makes me sad and disappointed more than anything. Not even mad, just..a lot of disappointment.

Minato Ascending
This. Wizard has a horde of other problems so Koyomi is really the least prominent issue but compared to the increased emphasis on the special partners in the last 3-4 seasons of Rider, Koyomi just makes me sad and disappointed more than anything. Not even mad, just..a lot of disappointment.

I'm puzzled by this more than anything, since the intro seems to suggest a great deal between the relationship of Koyomi and Haruto. But clearly the people who edit the intro scene do not write the series at all.

I believe it should has a name, but I think the name has NOT been mentioned anywhere.

Doesn't help that so far All Dragon is only used once.

All Dragon's Rider Kick is the All Dragon Burst. And to be fair, unless they get named by the characters, Rider Kicks almost never get named on the shows. For example, the actual name of the normal Kick Strike is actually the Strike Wizard.

Kengo has actually gotten a considerable amount of development, particularly from where he began to where he ended. Arcs such Pyxis and Cosmic gave considerable development to him, and his interactions with Gen, Ryusei as well as people like Emoto fleshed him out plentifully. From a lonely child who stayed within himself to one that believes in friendship and is willing to sacrifice it all to return to the Presenters, he actually changes.

He only got development at the beginning of the show and it's the same thing at the end of the show. The rest of the time Kengo wasn't much of a presence.

He only got development at the beginning of the show and it's the same thing at the end of the show. The rest of the time Kengo wasn't much of a presence.

The beginning of the show would be the entire formation of the Kamen Rider Club though. He also got focus in the Magnet States arc, and often was relevant in regards to giving information about the Zodiarts during the various other stories. And, of course, he was central again in the last 10 episodes. It's not as much as Ankh or Philip, whose story was spread throughout the entire show, but it's way beyond Koyomi's participation so far.

Last edited:
Lurker
The difference between Kengo and Koyomi is that from most of Fourze, Kengo is shown as a mostly normal person, while Koyomi is shown as something different from the get go.

Welcome
Wizard Strike was only used once, in the 1st episode (Correct me if I'm wrong)
If other Style/Dragon's Rider Kick is counted as Wizard Strike, that's a different story then.
All Dragon has done a Rider Kick, but does it have a name?

But yeah, need more Rider Kick!

It's Strike Wizard.He used it in Fourze's movie too.The other styles using it would still be Strike Wizard, but the Dragons would be called Dragon Strike Wizard.

All Dragon's kick is called All Dragon Burst.

The beginning of the show would be the entire formation of the Kamen Rider Club though. He also got focus in the Magnet States arc, and often was relevant in regards to giving information about the Zodiarts during the various other stories. And, of course, he was central again in the last 10 episodes. It's not as much as Ankh or Philip, whose story was spread throughout the entire show, but it's way beyond Koyomi's participation so far.

He had a couple of episodes in the beginning when getting used to the club, then again with him and Gentaro's misunderstanding. And he only really became relevant again in the last few episodes. Unless the episode was about him he was just in the background.