Lurker
I think the safe bet is that she's the stone. If she isn't, man, that would be one of the biggest twists in recent Rider, right up there with Virgo.

Edit:

What if she's getting the mana, but it's being siphoned off into the Stone? She's not the stone, but the stone is inside of her, or something. There's an idea about why she's constantly in need.

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Either way, she hasn't been developed enough throughout the year so whatever they'll pull with her will definitely have its impact lessened. Compared to Philip, Ankh and Kengo, she has literally done nothing.

I think the safe bet is that she's the stone. If she isn't, man, that would be one of the biggest twists in recent Rider, right up there with Virgo.

Edit:

What if she's getting the mana, but it's being siphoned off into the Stone? She's not the stone, but the stone is inside of her, or something. There's an idea about why she's constantly in need.

Current bet is something like this. The reason she doesn't have any mana is because its all inside the Philosopher's Stone, which may have fueled the eclipse that created Wizard and the other Phantoms, I'm not sure about that part yet.

Lurker
Guys, is there anything in recent magazines about Rider Kicks? They were nice. I miss them T_T

Guys, is there anything in recent magazines about Rider Kicks? They were nice. I miss them T_T
They kinda doomed themselves on that one for Wizard. The kicks are associated with combining with Dragon, which means fighting a CG monster, and using Dragon and the giant foot too. Best case scenario would have been stock footage.

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
Wizard Strike was only used once, in the 1st episode (Correct me if I'm wrong)
If other Style/Dragon's Rider Kick is counted as Wizard Strike, that's a different story then.
All Dragon has done a Rider Kick, but does it have a name?

But yeah, need more Rider Kick!

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
So far the plot holes are..

1. Making Haruto stronger by giving him the Dragon Rings: Flame Dragon from Fueki, Water Dragon from Wiseman, Hurricane Dragon from Kizaki, and lastly, Land Dragon from Gremlin.What was the point of making him stronger? [HIDE]Money for Toei of course.[/HIDE]

2. How did Fueki, Kizaki, and Gremlin manage to get those Dragon Stones.

3. The reaction of Fueki towards Haruto's attainment of Infinity.

4. The Phantom of Koyomi, and her real identity.

5. The point of collecting a lot of magic for the Philosopher's Stone.