I heard that there is a scene in the DC version that establishes that Banba has some relation to the events that happened in Village with the Quarks from the Eternal spinoff. Also, CycloneJoker does a new maximum drive with the Cyclone memory.

Last edited:
I heard that there is a scene in the DC version that establishes that Banba has some relation to the events that happened in Village with the Quarks from the Eternal spinoff. Also, CycloneJoker does a new maximum drive with the Cyclone memory.

Not sure about the first part, there is a scene where they talk more about Banba, but since I watched in RAW and my Japanese is not that good I am not sure. However the second part is definitely true.

In the original version, after the kids summon the Riders they soon meet Haruto and the others. In the DC version they all have individual fights before that (which each one's individual BGM playing in the back).

Also, during the truck chase scene there is the FangJoker fight. And yes... HeatTrigger transforms into FangJoker (I guess its allowed since they are magical dummies). And OOO becomes Putotyra as well.

But overall this version flows way better than the original with a lot of scenes that I wonder why they took off (such as part of the final interaction between Haruto and Gentarou) or Kengo's plan to send a Nuggerokya to track Eel when he flew to the past (that is why Fourze, Meteor and Nadeshiko knew where to go).

I'm A Djinn
Dat Poitrine reveal.

Icing on the cake right there.

I love this movie.

PS: I dont get the Mitz Mangrove/Matsuko Deluxe bit. I kno theyre talents but so what?

And regarding Poitrine's flashback as an office lady (I guess). Does that mean she was so convincing she was hired as a woman? Also how very Akiba Yellow, dont you think?

Im pretty sure they got JKs future wrong. He's supposed to become a hairdresser that went psychotic and give into despair and give birth to a Phantom right?

Lastly, who's down for a reshoot of the movie where all the Poitrine scenes (yes ALL) are done by the real Kamimura Yuu?

Last edited:
Lurker
about to watch TV-Nihon DC sub verison but the movie again was so good that the ending was icing on the cake as Mou...Mou...TAUROS said previously

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Just watched the Subbed Director Cut version but I did not see the difference between the non Director Cut version

One thing that really disappoints me is how Poitrine got rendered into a macGuffin/Damsel in Distress at the end. I get the in-story reason why, but I think it could have been handled way better.

It's still a good movie though

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I heard that there is a scene in the DC version that establishes that Banba has some relation to the events that happened in Village with the Quarks from the Eternal spinoff.

Not sure about the first part, there is a scene where they talk more about Banba, but since I watched in RAW and my Japanese is not that good I am not sure.

Actually you guys, that one scene with Banba was actually him making a side deal with Eel and he explained that the Kaijin Alliance and the Village's rebellion was a rouge to get these kids under his mind control while he makes a profit off of them by selling them to different Terrorist Ops. and crime organizations. Unlike Dr. Prospect and his Village, Banba had no intention of disposing the weaker quarks for the lack of developments in their abilities. He just saw them as like big walking dollar signs with freakishly mutant powers.

Just watched the Subbed Director Cut version but I did not see the difference between the non Director Cut version
Really?! Not even the extended scenes and the individual Heisei Rider fight scenes could've and the ending credits could've helped you see difference?! Well, I guess we all have different taste in movies.

Last edited:
Lurker
I watched the Nihon DLC the other day, and jotted down my thoughts since I was without internet at the time.

I did skip most of the Fourze section and most of the final battle, however.

The entire process of Fourze entering the Underworld. I was like "What in the actual **** is this?" Though it was answered later, at least.

Anything having to do with Fourze Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States left me literally unable to form words.

The whole "Where are we?" "You don't need to remember" and how funny they adults are acting would make me go "Hm, did they molest me?"

As soon as the owner takes the helmet off, the general look of it is "Kill it with fire!"

And...eh, that's about it. Not as bad as Core, but not as good as Megamax or the first one.