Lurker
Guardians of the Galaxy #4 - It was ok. Nothing terrible wrong about the issue, but nothing to write home about. The different artwork had its ups and down, and gun to the head I wouldn't be able to pick between this one or the artwork before. At the end, even if this is its weakest issue so far, GotG more than earn quite a bit of leeway after 4 stellar issues.

Wolverine & The X-Men #32 - Loved it. I was weary of the Hellfire Academy arc, but two issues in it's looking pretty good so far. I really enjoy the idea than in a school full of villains Kid Omega is the good guy. I also liked that Wolverine is finally catching up since this whole the "Hellfire Club is 50 steps ahead" bs was getting annoying.

Nova #5 - Hands down the best comic I read this week, very easily the best Marvel comic this whole month, and I don't think I would be exaggerating to call it my favorite comic in general this month. The artwork was great, the plot was solid, and the script was superb. But to me, the most important aspect about this book is how optimistic the story is, and a world of ever increasing dark and gritty comics, that's a jewel.

Guardians of the Galaxy #4 - It was ok. Nothing terrible wrong about the issue, but nothing to write home about. The different artwork had its ups and down, and gun to the head I wouldn't be able to pick between this one or the artwork before. At the end, even if this is its weakest issue so far, GotG more than earn quite a bit of leeway after 4 stellar issues.

Wolverine & The X-Men #32 - Loved it. I was weary of the Hellfire Academy arc, but two issues in it's looking pretty good so far. I really enjoy the idea than in a school full of villains Kid Omega is the good guy. I also liked that Wolverine is finally catching up since this whole the "Hellfire Club is 50 steps ahead" bs was getting annoying.

Nova #5 - Hands down the best comic I read this week, very easily the best Marvel comic this whole month, and I don't think I would be exaggerating to call it my favorite comic in general this month. The artwork was great, the plot was solid, and the script was superb. But to me, the most important aspect about this book is how optimistic the story is, and a world of ever increasing dark and gritty comics, that's a jewel.

I feel so bad for dropping Nova so early on. I just couldn't afford another $3.99 book. I'll be sure to pick that up in trade for sure.

....I guess everyone has their favorites. Much as I love optimism, brightness, happiness and bunnies...in a week where Young Avengers, Hawkeye AND Daredevil came out, not only can I not put Nova as the top...I can't even place it in my Top 5. (I'm counting on X-Men to be better too, and even if it wasn't, Journey into Mystery was.)

Another Climax
Yeah, Journey into Mystery was my favorite book of the week but Scarlet Spider as usual was the best combination of action and comedy. Young Avengers was great but that ending made me want to scream... not to spoil anything but that was no one shot.

Read my smart post
....I guess everyone has their favorites. Much as I love optimism, brightness, happiness and bunnies...in a week where Young Avengers, Hawkeye AND Daredevil came out, not only can I not put Nova as the top...I can't even place it in my Top 5. (I'm counting on X-Men to be better too, and even if it wasn't, Journey into Mystery was.)

I wouldn't even put Nova in my top 5 either. Hawkeye, All-New X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy, Lazarus, and Scarlet Spider are all so well written and drawn

Tiny week....only one book so with that I ended up catching up to the latest Hawkeye.

Avengers - More mystery and pieces moving...but at least we are getting in the middle of the action and moving the plot....which I bet will in the end all lead to Infinity.

Hawkguy - GOD DAMMIT! SUCH GREAT ISSUES!!!! Poor Grills...and damn everything is going to hell for Clint.

Picked up Hawkeye issue 12 and this book continues to be amazing. I won't go into too many details but it was another good issue. I can't wait for the annual to come out.

Fearless Defenders is still a great series. Issues 5 and 6 were good and man I can't believe a certain thing happened.

Hawkguy #12 - A really good issue and at the beginning I thought that was Clint but then realized it wasn't him as soon as they went into the flashback. I can't wait to see them working together soon...

Superior Spider-Man #13 - Well it seems Slott is cleaning house with some villains, I like how he wanted to do the same that spOck did already and spOck showed his true colors to Jameson at the end.

Uncanny X-Men #8 - It was an ok issue, loved the conversation between Scott and Erik and I'm glad to see Dazzler finally getting involved. Also glad to have Bachalo back, Frazer's art was ok, but I like Bachalo even more.

I still need to get/read Young Avengers #7.

All-New X-Men #14 keeps being a great book despite we are moving at the speed of a tortoise! At least this mini arc is over and I loved the interaction between Thor and Young!Ice-Man....

Avengers #16 at least we are getting more action than the first couple issues, although I'm still kinda lost on all this Builders, Systems, Starbrand thing....but again, we are talking about Hickman so. Also I LOVE the way Caselli draws spOck in his new costume!

Ultimate Spider-Man #25, such a great issue...for a second I believed that Bendis would make Ganke gay, but of course it wasn't that. I liked the heart to heart conversation between Miles and Jessica (I keep forgetting she is Peter's clone in this universe).