Everywhere You Go
Damn, this novel sounds like it might be good! If only they would adapt this...

Is there anything unique about Proto Kuuga? Like is it a super prototype that might be more powerful than the regular Kuuga in some ways? It seems she can make beam cannons, which is a more powerful ability than making guns like the regular Kuuga can. So anything else unique she can do other than that? Thanks for the info!

Also, is this novel canon to the Kuuga TV series? Who wrote it?

It seems that the Kuuga novel is written to follow the events of the TV series (but I thought Baruba died)

So what's the list of novels written to be 'in-continuity' so far? W, OOO, Blade and Kuuga right?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
There's an explanation, it wasn't posted when I first wrote about it.

It's basically a prototype Arcle that was made before Kuuga's.
The belt is incomplete because of lack of the Amadam that's present in Kuuga's.
The lack of Amadam causes the users to go berserk even easier.
The previous user went crazy and the belt was sealed inside the Coffin of Darkness.
The ruins where the Kuuga Arcle was sealed was labeled with Coffin of Light.
Mika's father was one of the scientists that found everything. His research included notes on the prototype Arcle.
Mika finds this 10 years after the end of the show, 3 years before the novel starts.
After sighting a few Gurongi, she goes to the ruins where the prototype Arcle is.
Her first form is white. The black form's eyes flashes between red and black, then completely black when she loses control to it. It's basically Kuuga with some minor differences, like smaller horns.

She fights an unnamed Gurongi in her white form, but it's killed by a different Gurongi before she can finish it off. Later she fights a jellyfish Gurongi, Rider Kicks it and is shocked by the explosion she caused.
She eventually faces a Go lion, she goes from white to black out of rage.
She uses steel frames and changes them into cannons, she shoots a huge beam out of Tokyo Tower. Godai shows up and stops her. The novel ends with the belt still in her.

There's also a new Beat Chaser 3000, Godai sticks Gouram on it while fighting Mika. The police have also developed new weapons to fight the Gurongi, Ichijo actually kills one. Ra-Baruba-De, the rose girl, escapes yet again. She's still alive at the end of the novel too lol

Nope, it's just text. You basically have to use your imagination for the novel exclusive Riders/forms. Apart from Cyclone, since he was featured in games and even has a Figuarts.

And, I'm picking up the Kuuga novel now
Damn, I just love how when things are about to turn to ****, Godai just arrives out of nowhere, saves the day and probably throws up the thumbs up.

And when Deca wrote "the police have developed new weapons to fight the Gurongi", a part of me definitely hoped for the G-trailer to arrive out of nowhere.

But yeah, seems like an awesome followup to the series. Interesting how Godai can fight still as Kuuga still. Guess the Amadam could still repair itself even though it took a hit from Daguba like that.

And Arakawa Naruhisa, the main writer for Kuuga (as well as Abaranger, Gokaiger and Akibaranger) wrote this.

Super Moderator
There's an explanation, it wasn't posted when I first wrote about it.

It's basically a prototype Arcle that was made before Kuuga's.
The belt is incomplete because of lack of the Amadam that's present in Kuuga's.
The lack of Amadam causes the users to go berserk even easier.
The previous user went crazy and the belt was sealed inside the Coffin of Darkness.
The ruins where the Kuuga Arcle was sealed was labeled with Coffin of Light.
Mika's father was one of the scientists that found everything. His research included notes on the prototype Arcle.
Mika finds this 10 years after the end of the show, 3 years before the novel starts.
After sighting a few Gurongi, she goes to the ruins where the prototype Arcle is.
Her first form is white. The black form's eyes flashes between red and black, then completely black when she loses control to it. It's basically Kuuga with some minor differences, like smaller horns.

She fights an unnamed Gurongi in her white form, but it's killed by a different Gurongi before she can finish it off. Later she fights a jellyfish Gurongi, Rider Kicks it and is shocked by the explosion she caused.
She eventually faces a Go lion, she goes from white to black out of rage.
She uses steel frames and changes them into cannons, she shoots a huge beam out of Tokyo Tower. Godai shows up and stops her. The novel ends with the belt still in her.

There's also a new Beat Chaser 3000, Godai sticks Gouram on it while fighting Mika. The police have also developed new weapons to fight the Gurongi, Ichijo actually kills one. Ra-Baruba-De, the rose girl, escapes yet again. She's still alive at the end of the novel too lol

So did Godai's own belt heal?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I think it's reasonable to assume that the Amadam healed itself over the past 13 years to where Godai could transform again. That or Godai somehow willed himself to transform again in a time of crisis and the Amadam responded accordingly.

I'm also surprised that Gouram came back too. Though it wasn't shown in the drama, Gouram is supposed to break once Kuuga achieves Ultimate Form. So not only did the Amadam heal, but Gouram came back to life as well.

EDIT: Gouram never broke apart. According to the finale, Gouram stayed intact due to Godai achieving Red-Eyed Kuuga.