Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So, indirectly, both factions goal is to produce a lot of magic.. so the Sabbath is definitely advantageous to both sides imo

White Wizard's goal = More Wizards (More people who can use and create magic)
Wiseman's goal = More Phantoms (More people who are practically huge chunks of magic)

I still don't get the point of the Philosopher's Stone in all of this, with 10 episodes or less they should wrap this all up haha

You do realize that the rumor is still out there that the White Wizard could actually be Wiseman, right?

I am KamenRiderPEZ
- Why are all of the Sora commanded Phantoms weirdos?

- I like this repetition of the tearing down a false hope to break a Gate

- Kizaki is a good guy, I thought the uncertainty Haruto and Rinko have towards him is a bit misplaced. Is it because he reamed Haruto for “putting Rinko in danger” a while back?

- Anyone else get a Bee Woman vibe from Sylph’s face?

- I like how smart Sylph played it. when I first saw him, I thought “Oh great! Is this another Raum?” and while his daft appearance makes me doubtful he will stick around, if a cool guy like Bahamut couldn’t, I like the twisted mind behind the quirky exterior.

- I am a bit let down that Mayu’s Mage suit is the same as the movie one, but there may be story reasons that make sense for her to have a rougher, less refined look. I doubt she will get an alteration if and when her intentions become “proper” but it would be welcome. The claw, boots and spikes betray an undercurrent of malice and evil that I don’t like unless she’ll have to struggle with the darkness within her. It could be a sort of allusion to how Kamen Rider was designed as a weapon for evil, but fights against that, but that doesn’t fall into line well with what Wizard has established. Wizard and White Wizard don’t look evil, fiendish or aggressive (save Fueki’s bandolier o’Rings) at all in their design.

- This was overall a sleepy episode. Very much like the series it presents some cool stuff, but I feel like the show has been stringing us along. We are chasing the dragon so to speak, waiting to get our next hit of cool stuff and plot. Or maybe that is just me.

This episode was a bit of a mixed bag. For starters, I don't think it's unfair to say that it had one of the worst sub plots I've seen for some time. I came close to gagging a few times.

Referencing the fact Beast and Riders in general never use bikes any more? That was pretty awesome and it was great to see a bike (albeit a bicycle) used in the fight choreography in a way that we've barely seen since Kuuga. More of this please.

Female Rider shows up? Yes. Very yes.
Her form is incredibly disappointing, looking like it was pieced together from whatever spare costume parts they had lying around and she's sure to die within the next few episodes.. but I hope she proves popular enough to have an actual female rider get a decent amount of screentime in a future show.

Aronbafon
As odd as the subplot was, it was one of the least cringeworthy child victim episodes. That's at least one element Wizard seems to get right.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Is it just me or does Yuzuru (the Gate) look like the would-be magician with the sad sister from the Legion arc?

I actually didn't mind the victim of the week plot this time around. It lead to something other than "let the fear of death drive you to despair!" (which is good, because when we get that, it makes me wonder why that arc is bothering to focus on the gate at all), we got some bike action out of it, and it's focusing some on Beast, which is nice.

I'll need to see more of it in action, but I actually kinda like Mage's design so far. I dig how the jewel isn't as polished and is rougher, and in turn, the rest of the suit looks similarly rough. I'd honestly like to think that was intentional.

All in all, it was okay. Though anything is better than Shunpei and Rinko's Happy Hour.

This episode was a bit of a mixed bag. For starters, I don't think it's unfair to say that it had one of the worst sub plots I've seen for some time. I came close to gagging a few times.
Technically Mayu was the subplot. Beast was the main focus of the episode.

Raxbait: Hip
Nice to see Decade-Kiva again lol
If thats him....looks like him.

Well, I WAS going to make a Queen joke, til Hidden Masta beat me to it... :redface2:

--Red, blue, yellow, green... Those are four base Styles of Wizard. The White Wizard set all this up from the beginning, didn't he? :shrug:
--Not enough to go on? You saw his face! Get a sketch artist out there and do your job! NO! Don't call that jerk face agent for help... :shakefist
--LOL! Nitou just steals Shunpei's bike. Well, if you are just going to use these characters for comedy relief, might as well get your money's worth. :D
--But it stops being funny when you run it into the ground. Riders on Bicycles? Nope, sorry. Just doesn't work. Motorcycles are the only thing that makes sense. :nono:
--Ah, learning how to ride a bike for the first time. That takes me back... :anime: The kid is lucky I'm not his teacher. I'd put him on the seat and kick him down hill. Not how I learned, but just as effective. :thumbs:
--Next week? Ha! :laugh: By the next ep, you'll-- Oh. Right. ... Well, at least it won't take that long canonically, right? :sweat:
--Geez, Nitou, when I said downhill, I didn't mean it literally! Also, is he learning to ride a bike or preparing for the next triathlon? :eyebrow:
--Aww, poor tired heroes. I'd put them in bed and kiss their foreheads if I could. :wub: Also, nice touch, recreating his face digitally! WAY better than my suggestion.
--He knocked her out with a bike to the face. That's how you know it's true love. :) Also, I was expecting the Phantom to pop out at that moment, just not in that way... Makes sense, I guess.
blink-smiley-face.gif

--Oooh! Look who's back! Now this is how you do a cliffhanger!
woot-smiley-face.gif
...Wait, is that the Rider suit from the movie? Why does it look so cheap? :sly: Seriously, the visor just looks like crumbled up tinfoil! The preview for the next ep is more enticing than this reveal... :shakefist Best cliffhanger ever? :confused2