A glimpse of Ginga action!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmcrAGfiSGo"]New Ultraman Retsuden (Ultraman Ginga) Promo - YouTube[/ame]

レイモン (雷蒙)
When Ginga's about to take flight, it looks kind of similar to Nexus.

J

Juspion

After looking at the trailer, I'm really excited about this. Also, I've heard that Takamiy will be collaborating with Mamoru Miyano for the opening song. I hope it will be as awesome as Final Wars!
Seriously, it's one of the best Toku theme song ever, IMO. Then again, considering it's performed by The Alfee, one of the classic rock act in Japan, I'm not surprised. Hopefully, someday they will be able to get Tak Matsumoto from B'z again, perhaps with Koshi Inaba too. B'z (One of the most famous Japanese band of all time and easily one of my favorite band) singing the theme song for an Ultra Series will be awesome.

After looking at the trailer, I'm really excited about this. Also, I've heard that Takamiy will be collaborating with Mamoru Miyano for the opening song. I hope it will be as awesome as Final Wars!

I've been looping Final Wars for months...

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
The question I have is, who will sub it. Or will be like Neo Ultra Q, a show that should be, but no one wants to.

Shyni
IIRC Tom from GUIS wants to sub it, but I don't know how that will go.

By the way, is there any source for information on the opening theme? Sounds like it would be pretty cool if it were true.

Nice post!!
There's already been a lot of talk about getting Ginga subbed. As always, it'll come down to finding an interested translator.