Ore, Sanjou!

KyoryuViolet (or Purple) is rumored to be Doctor Ulshade, played by no other than the series' narrator, Shigeru Chiba. He was conducting research on an asteroid the Deboth Army partially destroyed. He was the first to fight alongside Torin in the modern age. Additionally, he's the one who invented the Gabrevolvers and Zyuden Arms to be used by the modern Kyoryugers.

But why is he not with Torin and the Kyoryugers? It is said that he left the team to have a peaceful and quiet life.

reading this, it seems like a very probable rumor, and would go along with how Plezuon has a Rocket Mode and the recent news from Chiba himself stating he'd finished filming for a part on the show and a "transformation"

Some kind of Beast mode
tumblr_mj5x1s6LH51qj0h7xo1_500.gif

:laugh:

Lurker
You know I've finally gotten into watching kyoryuger and Im already on episode 4. Despite it having this samba theme I'm actually quite pleased with what Im watching and Am I the only one that's seeing jetman similaritys? I'm liking it already! After that disappointment from gobuster, it's nice to see a show that finally has heart lolz oh and the action is pretty sweet!

Some kind of Beast mode
You know I've finally gotten into watching kyoryuger and Im already on episode 4. Despite it having this samba theme I'm actually quite pleased with what Im watching and Am I the only one that's seeing jetman similaritys? I'm liking it already! After that disappointment from gobuster, it's nice to see a show that finally has heart lolz oh and the action is pretty sweet!

If you mean with Ian and Amy don't get your hopes up. :disappoin

But if you also mean how the powers are scattered just like in Jet, then yea I love that type of power distribution.

Lurker
If you mean with Ian and Amy don't get your hopes up. :disappoin

But if you also mean how the powers are scattered just like in Jet, then yea I love that type of power distribution.

Yeah I mean the rebellious Black, red being the very first and how each power were scouted after! very jetman like. Except that kyoryugers identitys were kept secret from red after for there personal reason. I thought that was pretty interesting.

There's that and red's character is pretty likable. Pretty refreshing!

min snopp är gul
How about a video instead?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSUFsBeR2F8"]????????????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

The new Tendou Souji
Wow... that song was terribad. It's like the guy was trying to sing acapella but, he sucked at it so, it brought the whole thing down.