Banned
Pricey, thats for sure, but i'm guessing thats because he will have a **** ton of Die-cast in him.

Now, here comes the Web Exclusive Conversion pack with the Tokyo SOS Backpack, Drill hand and Triple Chest Maser :laugh:

悪を断つ剣
Official pictures for S.H.MonsterArts MFS-3 Type-3 Kiryu!

http://tendoutoys.blogspot.hk/2013/05/bandai-shmonsterarts-mfs-3-type-3-kiryu.html

photo_01.jpg
photo_03.jpg

photo_02.jpg

That explains the price tag of this thing....

Eye See You
Price makes sense. Go and try to buy a Mechagodzilla and the Garuda set together which is basically what this is assuming it'll include beam effects and what not. Looks fantastic. Now all I need is Millennium Godzilla and I'm happy.

"Training."
Millennium/2000 to me is the best design of Godzilla and would be a great figure. Also I was thinking...Kaiser King Ghidorah's price would be...very high...

D

Dr Kain

Price makes sense. Go and try to buy a Mechagodzilla and the Garuda set together which is basically what this is assuming it'll include beam effects and what not. Looks fantastic. Now all I need is Millennium Godzilla and I'm happy.

See, I just do not think that gun backpack is worth $40.

As for Godzilla, I want GMK Godzilla more than anything else.

Kiryu is wicked expensive, but then again, the whole line is...

I am really hoping for a BioGoji (G89), Battra, and Mecha King Ghidorah. But I am most excited for the Ikusagami. Has anyone heard any news about the Ikusagami figure? That's who I'm really looking forward to, especially with the images of prototypes and whatnot. I want to pre-order him as soon as it is available.

Where do you guys usually pre-order from?

Eye See You
I'm glad Kiryu is coming out but I wonder why Bandai didn't finish up the Heisei line first (Mothra, battra, Biollante)