Hibiki Soukou
I was wondering if anyone has heard about these projects being done by Sentai Tim on Youtube. I think these are only posted there. If any of our fansubbing experts (Lynxara, Tom Constantine, Shir, Magenta) could tell if these are legit sub or guess subs, that would be great for the community. I would like to get a diagnosis of these if I ever want to watch them. Thanks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNX16zjVyec&list=PLzzHzCUDBO0PfrrmdO_i6gBpkuO9O70zd&index=8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNX16zjVyec&list=PLzzHzCUDBO0PfrrmdO_i6gBpkuO9O70zd&index=8[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPgK-Sp61k&list=PLzzHzCUDBO0MRjsMg37M7txyjBE3e6Lcp&index=12"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPgK-Sp61k&list=PLzzHzCUDBO0MRjsMg37M7txyjBE3e6Lcp&index=12[/ame]

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I watched the Hurricanger episode by ST, looks like the subs are at equal design like GUIS' (Right down to the subtitling of the episode title in Romaji ala GUIS' subs of Maskman and Jetman), but the attacks are left in Romaji like TVN.

Shyni
Isn't it more than a little risky to put up your subs up on YouTube instead of putting them out on a torrent or something? On the comments section at the Hurricanger video you linked to, the person mentioned that he/she currently has no plans to make these available for download.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I watched the Hurricanger episode by ST, looks like the subs are at equal design like GUIS' (Right down to the subtitling of the episode title in Romaji ala GUIS' subs of Maskman and Jetman), but the attacks are left in Romaji like TVN.

Yeah, I had to agree with you on this one, Arnie. At least knows that he was following the fansubbing groups ideology than of that of those atrocious H-K subs.

Hibiki Soukou
Isn't it more than a little risky to put up your subs up on YouTube instead of putting them out on a torrent or something? On the comments section at the Hurricanger video you linked to, the person mentioned that he/she currently has no plans to make these available for download.

Yeah I was the one who asked the question. In one of his other videos he says that he gets the videos approved by Toei before he uploads them. Keep in mind that this guy uploads T-N and GUIS subs for streaming as well. I've never heard of Toei approving their content for Youtube before.

Banned
In a matter of days his account will be closed and all uploads will be deleted. Toei actively looks for things like this. Putting fansubs up on youtube is a huge mistake.

In a matter of days his account will be closed and all uploads will be deleted. Toei actively looks for things like this. Putting fansubs up on youtube is a huge mistake.

Not sure; Toei might be interested in having sentai videos on youtube, if it's able to make them blocked in Asia, where sentai and Rider shows are licensed ; I wouldn't be surprised that Bandai has noticed that it had toy sales from countries where Super Sentai isn't licensed; so, letting toku shows not licensed available in other countries, without having to pay any licensing rights, or people to sub and dub the shows, and still reaping some benefits in toys sales might be interesting for the Toei/ Bandai team; especially if those are reasonably old shows (I've heard the guy doesn't put anything more recent than Shinkenger), so it's not doing too much competition with recent releases.

Last edited:

Maybe not. If you go through the youtube channel, there's videos dating back to a year of subbed episodes.

ok, not a year but pretty close.

Banned
Maybe not. If you go through the youtube channel, there's videos dating back to a year of subbed episodes.

ok, not a year but pretty close.

Just because they have been up a long time, doesn't mean they will stay up.