闇 戦士
I wouldn't mind paid DLC, if not only because it would mean they would appear as characters in the next game.

...I still don't have Accel Booster form.

I wouldnt mind paid DLC either. But damn still no Booster form?:O_O: It must be some type or glitch or something.

Lurker
Accel Boost is in the game,he is an unlockable form. Like DarkSenshi said, must be a glitch.

Ai~katsu! Ai~katsu!
I wouldnt mind paid DLC either. But damn still no Booster form?:O_O: It must be some type or glitch or something.

Yeah, must be. I played as him again for a bit last night but still nothing, oh well. I'll try playing on a different account on the PS3 sometime and see what happens.

On another note though, is there a particular good stage for getting the 555km trophy? This is really starting to bug me.

On another note though, is there a particular good stage for getting the 555km trophy? This is really starting to bug me.

The best stage that I can think of is an Awakening Mission that take place in the Wasteland, Forest, or City. So it's the Awakening Mission for Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, and OOO. Just play the stage like normal until the stage become clear, after beating all the secondary Rider but before fighting the main one. Now the stage are pretty much empty and there's no time limit with the exception of the Mission time. Just drive mindlessly with your bike while avoiding the boss location (Temple for the forest, upper-left side of the map for the city, and the top of the mountain for the wasteland).

闇 戦士
Or.....they're saving Accel Booster's release until later on this year.

vRzbRdeSihe8_zpsc069c7d1.gif

You must really have not been following this thread or the conversation.:redface2:

Im praying for some dlc! Would love to play as Gatack and Garren
Anyone think its likely? They are already in the game good to go...

In Justice, We Trust!
…I think I have some new-found hate for Shocker Troopers, they're freaking annoying in this game.

Lurker
…I think I have some new-found hate for Shocker Troopers, they're freaking annoying in this game.

it has nothing on the Gelnewts IIRC at some point i could've swore they screamed GABURINCHO!, much to my annoyance...