Now Demonic
Both sides will be at fault for continuing the dickery.

Another way of saying, just because someone else is breaking the rules, doesn't give you permission to do the same, because well frankly, two wrongs don't make a right.

Banned
Well said. :)

Yeah it would be, except in this case the dick in question has been reported numerous times in the past. Many of those times in the past there was no continuation from others after his dickery. I have been banned for saying less than this game myself.

Wellllll..... let it be know both parties get addressed. If the person sees fit to do it again.. a lot less patience will be had.

Fangtaku
You know, I was just coming to this thread to report the above jackass, because for some reason, the post of his I found doesn't have a report button on it.

If you check his post history (all 10 posts), it's clear that the account was registered simply to be an offensive trolling attempt, and I see no need for garbage like that to be on this forum.

Fangtaku
Can we have someone step into the Gaim news/rumors thread? The past few pages (the mid-60s as I type this) are more users attacking each other than discussing the show, and it's making at least one person (me) uncomfortable to follow the thread.