Aronbafon
kyoryuger16.jpg

Writer: Riku Sanjo​

After Debo Zaihorn attacks to make people jealous of each other when digging for treasure, Ian realizes that Aigallon is the one responsible for the death of his good friend Shiro Mifune, and seeks his revenge.

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
Really good action scenes in this ep.

~ I always think of Bandora when Canderilla sings her song.

~ Ian is always choosing the reckless Zyudenchi, he's got ballz.

~ Utchy and his entrances...He's too much.

~ I like the battle that took place after the roll call, it was a really unique slow-mo-cut-to fight scene.

~ DinosGrounder is pretty sick, I liked the song playing when Ian used it..correctly.

**Looking forward to KyoryuGrey, I hope this Insanity training Grey puts them on doesn't just last one episode.

Welcome
I believe that the song played this episode was Solid Bullet, Ian's character song.

Some kind of Beast mode
I believe that the song played this episode was Solid Bullet, Ian's character song.

It's not bad, so his would be the second character song to be played I believe. First being Utchy's?

I don't do sense
It's not bad, so his would be the second character song to be played I believe. First being Utchy's?
Iza! KyoryuGold isn't a character song technically, he doesn't sing it himself.

Some kind of Beast mode
I thought the songs they sing themselves come more towards the end of the series?

Ok, so let's say there are Ranger songs and there are characters songs. Ranger songs being battle music for the respective character that they don't sing, and character songs are for the respective character that they do sing..yes? no? maybe so?

Aronbafon
Iza! KyoryuGold is just the usual Sixth Ranger Insert.

But it's quite a lot that song can be used for. Gold himself, Pteraidenoh and Raiden Kyoryuzin.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I thought the songs they sing themselves come more towards the end of the series?

Ian's and "Nossan's" will be included on the next mini-album. Go-Busters brought out new character songs with each mini-album and now Kyoryu is doing the same.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I really like the director of this episode. He's a new guy I haven't seen before, his name is Kato Hiroyuki apparently. I was expecting it to be a bit of a lackluster episode regarding the action but Kato surprised me with his direction. As Kivat said, it was really up close and used some slo mo, which I thought was cool.