Lurker
I heard about this a while back, but I don't know if it's an actual tv-series, an OVA, or a movie.

I do find it funny since so many people, including in this forum, had an initial negative response to the second half :laugh:. Personally, it was the one I had the least to complain about.

In Justice, We Trust!
I heard about this a while back, but I don't know if it's an actual tv-series, an OVA, or a movie.

I do find it funny since so many people, including in this forum, had an initial negative response to the second half :laugh:. Personally, it was the one I had the least to complain about.

IMO, Asemu's arc was when the series was strongest.

I'm interested in seeing what'll be come of this. I can see it as either a manga or short OVA

Last edited:
I find it amusing that the response to "let's do more with the only arc the Japanese audience liked at all" is "lets do what we originally had to cut out of said arc due to the retooling in the first place".

レイモン (雷蒙)
[hide]
25061548554599481430840.jpg
[/hide]

レイモン (雷蒙)
It still hasn't confirm whether it's going be as Manga or media related.

レイモン (雷蒙)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrkbDu0Txko"]Memory of Eden PV[/ame]
So it's confirmed that it's going to be release on Blu-Ray & DVD on 7/26/13.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

SEED did that years ago. Though with the exception of Gundam Unicorn I'd say the Gundam franchise hasn't exactly been flourishing the last decade as far as the shows go.
What? This is one of the most ridiculous things, I've ever heard about Gundam. I can understand that some people can dislike Seed, but "killing franchise"? Really?
Seed is the thing, that made Gundam as 21st century anime. Seed along with 00 brought a lot of refreshing into series, while keeping most important parts in. It is rather enjoyable for younger funs, who don't really familiar with UC timeline. I know a lot of people who became Gundam fans thanks to Seed. Well, I'm started with Seed myself and it really got me in. I watched almost every Gundam series (and I liked almost all of them with exceptions being Wing and Unicorn) and, of them all, only Zeta could beat Seed/Destiny in every way. Of course Seed, like any other Gundam has its own problems, like plot in some ways, but that doesn't really matter for me. These FABULOUS PLOTS of Unicorn and Wing didn't really impress me.
Maybe Seed made franchise less likeable for oldfags, but it's defently not "killing".

I tried to watch first ep of Age long time ago and immediately dropped it. But I recently have decided to give Age a second chance. And it was worth it. Second generation is simply awesome. First is not that good, but it's pretty much watchable. I've just started third gen and it's kinda weird, but Cap Ash as good as ever. My only issue is that I think that I just hate Kio. Gonna finish Age soon. It's defently worth watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Justice, We Trust!
I tried to watch first ep of Age long time ago and immediately dropped it. But I recently have decided to give Age a second chance. And it was worth it. Second generation is simply awesome. First is not that good, but it's pretty much watchable. I've just started third gen and it's kinda weird, but Cap Ash as good as ever. My only issue is that I think that I just hate Kio. Gonna finish Age soon. It's defently worth watching.

This is how I feel about AGE too. Kio just brought the whole series down right when it was starting to get good. :disappoin

レイモン (雷蒙)
Kio just doesn't want to fight at war, but one kind of good part of him was when he starts using Age-FX Burst mode.