Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Why is Tommy's helmet gray in the middle?

It's the one originally used by Disney for Power Rangers: Dino Thunder's mindscape-scenes with Tommy facing his past selves; why they changed that part of the helmet design, though, I am not sure.

Lurker
Why is Tommy's helmet gray in the middle?

Now that this photo's come out, I've got a little theory Tommy tapped into his dream world to try and draw out other powers since they seemed to be able to recreate his dino gem. Maybe, instead of representing his past, that Green Ranger represented his future.

Grey part on helmet and gray morpher. Why did they re-use the fighting spirits suit?
Because whenever something awesome happens to this fandom there's one thing that goes wrong. Let's hope this is the only thing.

Also I don't think Samurai Green understands the honor that was just bestowed upon him. He's wearing the Dragon Sheild!

Golden Deal
Found by Mr Yellow:
BLFzPYbCAAA2JzJ.jpg
Yes!! We have Toei's director and NZ's director both ( ̄∇ ̄)v
https://twitter.com/NamiheiKoshige/status/338396269603069953

Pretty soon were going to start noticing pretty poorly executed fight scenes in Kyoryuger for 2 or 3 episodes.

Golden Deal
Pretty soon were going to start noticing pretty poorly executed fight scenes in Kyoryuger for 2 or 3 episodes.

Yup, maybe you´re right about that :p
Hmm maybe he is not only there to help make the special episode(s), but also to make a deal about directing power rider (that is later revealed to be based on fourze ;D)

Some kind of Beast mode
@Saiko, well minus Tommy each team has two or more of each. TJ chilling alone as TurboRed seems a bit off.

I think so far what I'm most glad about is that Tommy is representing Green. It just has never sat right with me when White was the face of their franchise. Green all the way.